Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

thats so cute! where is this who is she, she needs to be my new tattooist! :P

I'll tell her you said so! The tattooist is called Laura Alps and works at a place called Almost Angels in Ely. She just went along when her friend was getting a tattoo, saw Billie's face on her arm, ended up talking about Green Day and got the idea to come back and get a Foxies tattoo herself from there. Really good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

tumblr_mdne1s4dL81qaqza3o1_500.jpg

Got this one about three days ago :)

I love it!!! :wub: The Awesome as F**K bunny is a classic tattoo design

• 3 months later...

I've been considering getting a Green Day tattoo. I have a few ideas in my mind that I like, and I don't think anyone else has yet. I'd post them but I don't want them stolen.

As for tattoos, here's a nightmare I saw in the GDA vault.

54f23c864b6ce.jpg

Also, if anyone is curious, the frame design happens to be a stolen one.

02fa6758bc3fc3d16fe2f5c52a68814d.jpg

• Like 1

I'm thinking about getting the 'class of 13' eagle logo on my shoulder blades when I'm older. I just want to do something for 21st CB, it was the album that changed my life, Green Day changed my life, and it's something I just really want to do.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about getting the 'class of 13' eagle logo on my shoulder blades when I'm older. I just want to do something for 21st CB, it was the album that changed my life, Green Day changed my life, and it's something I just really want to do.

Yesss, do it! :) Green Day has really made me who I am today and I love having a tattoo to remind me of them.

• Like 1

I got this back in 2012 with my best friend. Months before getting them, we were talking about tattoo ideas for Green Day/Best friends and we became so inspired and drew up our ideas in like fifteen minutes. We were like, this is it!!! They're ambigrams. Mine says Rage right-side up and her's says Love right-side up. So then mine says Love upside down, hers says Rage upside down. We were so happy to finally have a tattoo for both Green Day and each other. We became best friends and obsessed with Green Day at the same time in 2004. Every GD concert I've been to, I've been with her. So the tattoos mean a lot to us. :)

The tattoo artist was awesome, but we were a little disappointed because we noticed that our final product looked a little different from our drawings. I wish it was exactly what I drew, but I still really love it!! I just love that it says "Rage & Love" because Jesus of Suburbia is my favorite song. :)

*Sidenote, I really wanted to post the picture directly in this post but I'm dumb and cannot figure it out lol....so I hope the links at least work....let me know!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133980760@N05/19505261468/in/datetaken/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133980760@N05/19505305740/in/datetaken/

• Like 3

I got this back in 2012 with my best friend. Months before getting them, we were talking about tattoo ideas for Green Day/Best friends and we became so inspired and drew up our ideas in like fifteen minutes. We were like, this is it!!! They're ambigrams. Mine says Rage right-side up and her's says Love right-side up. So then mine says Love upside down, hers says Rage upside down. We were so happy to finally have a tattoo for both Green Day and each other. We became best friends and obsessed with Green Day at the same time in 2004. Every GD concert I've been to, I've been with her. So the tattoos mean a lot to us. :)

The tattoo artist was awesome, but we were a little disappointed because we noticed that our final product looked a little different from our drawings. I wish it was exactly what I drew, but I still really love it!! I just love that it says "Rage & Love" because Jesus of Suburbia is my favorite song. :)

*Sidenote, I really wanted to post the picture directly in this post but I'm dumb and cannot figure it out lol....so I hope the links at least work....let me know!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133980760@N05/19505261468/in/datetaken/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133980760@N05/19505305740/in/datetaken/

Those are awesome! :wub::woot:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if I already posted this but I got them 5 years ago

Mmh, how can I actually insert images from my computer and not from an url?

• 3 weeks later...

here's mine :D I was super happy when Mike noticed it at the Toronto show in April. made my life haha.

Photoon2013-06-17at1922.jpg

btw..it was super awkward to take that photo. ignore my stupid face :P

Marry me? haha

Looking at this topic makes me want to post this GIF and say it's a tattoo

grandmakickscat.gif

Edited by Not A Salad

• 1 month later...