• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Nice ink, but who gets a tattoo of a guy whose name you can’t spell? 😄

Thank god they didn't get his name tattooed 

• Haha 2

On 8/30/2018 at 6:58 AM, desertrose said:

Has enough time lapsed to say I really hope this looks better in real life than it does here.  I don’t mean to be rude, but it even looks like Billie’s eyes are brown in this!

• Haha 1

My Longshot tattoo has already been posted so I can't post it :lol: 

This is mostly Green Day. The St. James Theatre represents American Idiot on Broadway and the whole thing represents how most of my best Green Day adventures have begun in New York. We Were Here is a Lights reference.

I spontaneously got this while I had a concussion given to me by Billie, which adds to its appeal (and there's a very unflattering photo of me looking concussed on the artist's Instagram)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm wanting to getting a 21 Guns tattoo with the lyrics "your faith walks on broken glass, and the hangover doesn't pass. Nothing's ever built to last, you're in ruins"  and this to me represents faith in myself and working through my personal failures and issues. So I always thought of angel wings, butterfly's wings, or bird's wings. Coincidentally, I found this amazing picture of the Boulevard of Broken Dreams single that PERFECTLY describes what I want:

latest?cb=20090726143023

Except I wanted the angel to be an outline of Billie. I wanted to use the same handwriting for the lyrics as the Boulevard of Broken Dreams title on the cover. It kind of encompasses two songs I love and the band as a whole to me. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...