Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

09265c86204d11e3892d22000a1fb72b_7.jpg

Right Ankle. Kerplunk is my favourite album and I consider myself an X Kid. The artist said the hyphen would just blur so he didn't include it.

f99c67069d0111e3a414120ebf00e867_8.jpg

Left front hip, complete with Soundwave barrier bruises :) St Jimmy heart (for Billie) and a slightly edited Tré anchor. This is incomplete, it still needs symbols for Mike and Jase.

6cb3b02ca52d11e38ba20ea1e883313e_8.jpg

Left forearm - this one is only 3 weeks old. I got it in Australia after Melbourne Soundwave. Marking 5 shows in 9 months.

• Like 3

i've got 3 GD tattoos so far. one i don't have a picture of, but it's the heart Billie has on his middle finger, same size, same placement.

then these two :happy:

this one needs to be touched up a bit, the black faded after the scab came off.

28srj11.jpg

this one isn't finished yet, as you can tell. got another 2 hours to go, had 6 hours so far. i'm probably adding Wake Me Up lyrics to it as well, which could be another 2 hours on top. i don't have a very good picture of it yet, the placement makes it so awkward as getting it all in shot (it's the full length of my thigh) kinda pulls it in a funny way, making Billies face look ridiculous :lol:

5l6gig.jpgjkdfro.jpg

oh my god it's huge ceri! it's beautiful!! but i wouldn't have the strenght to get this tattoed :P

thank you! :happy: i really love it. yeah, it's pretty big. and considering it's still to get bigger, it's gunna be a bit ridiculous but eh, it'll be fab. i can't wait until i have the money to finish it off. it's been in this state for about 5/6 months now. driving me insane.

Ok, that is really pretty, the roses and everything. Did it hurt though?

christ alive yes, it was worse than my hip tattoo :lol: but after the first hour i got pretty used to it. only when he hit some more sensitive parts did it kill again.

christ alive yes, it was worse than my hip tattoo :lol: but after the first hour i got pretty used to it. only when he hit some more sensitive parts did it kill again.

I really want some tattoos, and by some I mean a fuck ton. But, jesus christ that kind of sounds painful.

I really want some tattoos, and by some I mean a fuck ton. But, jesus christ that kind of sounds painful.

it is painful, but one thing i will tell you. when i was gettin it done, i didn't look at it for the first 2 hours of the first session. i just gritted my teeth, listened to music and looked the other way. when i looked down & saw it for the first time? i cried. it was so perfect, it was just how i imagined it & so, so worth it. if it's something meaningful to you & has a lot of thought put into it, trust, you won't even think of the pain when it comes to it :)

it is painful, but one thing i will tell you. when i was gettin it done, i didn't look at it for the first 2 hours of the first session. i just gritted my teeth, listened to music and looked the other way. when i looked down & saw it for the first time? i cried. it was so perfect, it was just how i imagined it & so, so worth it. if it's something meaningful to you & has a lot of thought put into it, trust, you won't even think of the pain when it comes to it :)

That's a really good point. I have to ask, how did you decide on that picture?

That's a really good point. I have to ask, how did you decide on that picture?

i basically had an idea in my head of what kind of look i wanted, and searched for literal hours until i found it. i knew i wanted one of him singing live with the microphone in view, looking into the audience. but i wanted one that had an emotional look to it, rather than his usual stage antics of running around looking a bit loopy. kind of like when he plays songs like Wake Me Up or something :)

i basically had an idea in my head of what kind of look i wanted, and searched for literal hours until i found it. i knew i wanted one of him singing live with the microphone in view, looking into the audience. but i wanted one that had an emotional look to it, rather than his usual stage antics of running around looking a bit loopy. kind of like when he plays songs like Wake Me Up or something :)

It really is gorgeous! I hope whenever I get around to getting one it comes out that nice.

• 3 weeks later...

iogt.jpg

Had this done yesterday - so happy with it. :) Finding it difficult to get a decent pic of it though!

• Like 4

I'm getting the rage and love sign on the back of my neck tonight, and I needed a second opinion, should I get it in black ink or dark red?!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's my first tattoo! The picture was shot right after it was done.

Wanted it for at least two years now :D I'm totally in love with it <3

I wanted exactly that font 'cause it doesn't looks "perfect" at all ^.^

2md2ats.jpg

• Like 1

My seventh tattoo. I am one of those lucky ones who don't feel pain when getting tattooed. I actually think it feels good.

EKY6IEEIN3c.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

My sister recently got a Foxboro Hot Tubs tattoo:

10402869_10203259655625889_8931079414197

The tattooist had four Green Day tattoos herself including Billie Joe's face on her arm, so she knew she was the right person for the job :D

• Like 2

My sister recently got a Foxboro Hot Tubs tattoo:

10402869_10203259655625889_8931079414197

The tattooist had four Green Day tattoos herself including Billie Joe's face on her arm, so she knew she was the right person for the job :D

thats so cute! where is this who is she, she needs to be my new tattooist! :P