Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

So yesterday was my 21th birthday and this was my b-day present. I love it so much, it's exactly the way i always wanted, i'm so happy to have his name on my skin for the rest of my life! :wub::happy:

1383350_584736498257547_1496916992_n.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture :P

So yesterday was my 21th birthday and this was my b-day present. I love it so much, it's exactly the way i always wanted, i'm so happy to have his name on my skin for the rest of my life! :wub::happy:

1383350_584736498257547_1496916992_n.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture :P

Belated best wishes Mara ;) I like your new tattoo :wub: Even if I´m cautious with name-tattoos, if I should ever meet Billie I would get an autograph next to my adeline skull and get this as a tattoo. I can dream, right :rolleyes: oh my boyfriend would be furious :D

So here is mine :) it´s on my inner wrist. I know a lot of people got it, but i have it since 3 years and i still love it :)

skulltattoo4vqagnt1i0.jpg

Edited by *LazyBones*
  • Like 2

My portrait tattoo of Billie...still a work in progress, but this is after 5 hours (about another 3 to go) We took the Rolling Stone cover, but added eyeliner to his eyes and changed his hairline a bit. I'm so excited to have this piece finished. My tattoo artist is Liz Venom from Bombshell Tattoo in Edmonton.

tumblr_mu0p68RvxR1r2z1ypo1_1280.jpg

:0 :0 a-m-a-z-i-n-g- totally in love with it

Now you guys have me wanting to get a Green Day tattoo. I have no idea what to get though.

• Like 1

Artwork inspired by your favorite song/album?

I have forget-me-nots because "Are We The Waiting" is one of my favorite songs on AI (and ever). I like them lots because they remind me of GD and aren't something everyone else has :P

I should get a TV with static on the screen then since my favourite song is The Static Age.

My portrait tattoo of Billie...still a work in progress, but this is after 5 hours (about another 3 to go) We took the Rolling Stone cover, but added eyeliner to his eyes and changed his hairline a bit. I'm so excited to have this piece finished. My tattoo artist is Liz Venom from Bombshell Tattoo in Edmonton.

tumblr_mu0p68RvxR1r2z1ypo1_1280.jpg

Wow, that is AMAZING, i love it!!!! :woot::wub:

I also would like to have another gd related tattoo. I love love love the song mother mary (so it would be foxboro hot tubs related XD). Has anyone an idea for artwork what could represent the verses. Though nothing with mother mary ^^

• 3 weeks later...

It's only been 7 weeks since I got my first tattoo (pictured on the previous page), and I already have 2 or 3 more ideas haha. They really are addicting! I would totally get another Green Day tattoo, but I'm not sure what yet. My favorite lyric is "Why should my fun have to end? For me it's only the beginning." That could make a good tattoo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My tattoo is finally finished. So happy with it.

5b2619b76db8a380b3d5a2ea617eade3.jpg

That looks amazing! I almost want to do something like that now.

• Like 1

That looks amazing! I almost want to do something like that now.

It was a long process, about 12 hours of tattoo time, but so worth it :)

It was a long process, about 12 hours of tattoo time, but so worth it :)

I'd probably do something like that on my leg. :P

My tattoo is finally finished. So happy with it.

5b2619b76db8a380b3d5a2ea617eade3.jpg

It's AWESOME! I love it!!!)

• Like 1