Fan Tattoos

BeachBum

• 2 months later...

Sooooo this is my topic eheh :D

I have... uhm.. a lot of tattoos :D but not even one dedicated to Green Day.. Not yet! :P

The truth is that I haven't yet decided what to have tattooed, there are too many things that I would! :cry:

Surely I'd like a tattoo that represents Jesus of Suburbia because that song is very important for me and for my past, but I don't want the classic verse.. I have an appointment with the tattoo artist on may and I hope to find something before that date! Otherwise... well, I'll fix a new appointment! :D

I ask you... Any suggestion? :D

Edited by veleno

• 5 weeks later...

I love your tattoos.. they are all beautiful :wub:

Sooooo this is my topic eheh :D

I have... uhm.. a lot of tattoos :D but not even one dedicated to Green Day.. Not yet! :P

The truth is that I haven't yet decided what to have tattooed, there are too many things that I would! :cry:

Surely I'd like a tattoo that represents Jesus of Suburbia because that song is very important for me and for my past, but I don't want the classic verse.. I have an appointment with the tattoo artist on may and I hope to find something before that date! Otherwise... well, I'll fix a new appointment! :D

I ask you... Any suggestion? :D

"there is nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be" would be so cool :D even if maybe it is too long!

I have 2 GD tattoos, the first I got on the 1 year anniversary of my first Green Day show on the outside of my right forearm, and the 2nd I got on my right wrist because Kerplunk is my favourite album :happy:

(sorry if the images are too big)

21CBTourMemories.jpg

SDC10857.jpg

They are very sexy. I love the 'I was only dreaming' one.

Also, we have the same Green Day 21st CB tour Bracelet thing.

They are very sexy. I love the 'I was only dreaming' one.

Also, we have the same Green Day 21st CB tour Bracelet thing.

Ty luv

:o that means (if you still have your shepherds bush one too) we are totally matching ;) ;)!

Ty luv

:o that means (if you still have your shepherds bush one too) we are totally matching ;) ;)!

Yeah, I do still have the Shepherds Bush one, I'm not going to take that off in a hurry.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

537787_10151330381657512_1545597832_n.jp

My green day tattoo!! Done back in December.

"Live without warning" are lyrics from Warning which is one of my favorite song and definitely my favorite album of GD.

I'm currently working on my next GD tattoo that I'll do in the fall. It'll be bigger this time! :)

• Like 1

I don't have any yet. but I really wanna get. the Kerplunk girl on my right arm.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have one yet either, but I'm getting one in August for my birthday. It's just going to say Love, and the "O" in love is going to be the American Idiot grenade. It's kind of cheesy, but it will be my first tattoo and I can't wait!

got this a couple month ago, haven't posted a picture of it fully healed so here ye go.

gotta get the black touched up. merrrrh.

30k8z95.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

934798_580210308685900_1348252699_n.png

This may be one of the best GD tattoos I've ever seen! I love that it's so subtle in what it is - you really have to be a GD fan to know it. I've always wanted the chick holding blue and the one with the violin, like on the back of my calves. This may well be my inspiration to do it! haha.

<--- GD tattoo in my icon

Plus I have a Rudy's one, the red star, a blue star (for Mike) and 'burnout.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here's mine :D I was super happy when Mike noticed it at the Toronto show in April. made my life haha.

Photoon2013-06-17at1922.jpg

btw..it was super awkward to take that photo. ignore my stupid face :P

Wow. Beautiful....

The tattoo's nice too ;)

• Like 1

This is my first tattoo

tumblr_mbyq6chHtD1qk6e9io1_400.jpg'

Very Nice *-* :wub:

Here's mine! I got it yesterday. My first tattoo!! It's on my upper thigh. I posted it in the bodification thread, but figured it belonged here too.

tattoo_zps674a6130.jpg

This is awesome :wub::wub::wub::woot:

• Like 1

This is awesome :wub::wub::wub::woot:

Thank you!!! Every day I look at it and I'm just so happy that I get to see it every day for the rest of my life. Cheesy, I know... But I think that's kind of the point of getting something permanently etched into your skin :P