Nuclear Family video premiere

bri1039

Exactly!

I like this one more than Oh Love or KTDJ!

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, that was unexpected! I come back home after a long day and boom, there's a new video by Green Day :runaround:

Okay, two questions:

Who directed this video?

And does anyone have an mp3 of it? Pretty please.

I'm worried that they're releasing too much stuff. I mean for the fans it's ok, but I feel like the singles are not getting enough attention. I haven't heard any of the songs on the radio, or seen any of the videos on tv =/ ...

Weird, because I see Oh Love and now Kill the DJ almost everyday on MTV or MTVRocks. Even today I heard Oh Love being played in some bar near my school.

There aren't even half-naked girls in this video!

The studio version of this song is so fabulous. :wub: Mike's part is rad and I think the lyrics are some of the best of the trilogy thus far. I'm a happy fan.

Im pretty sure Angel's Piss is a slang name for a drink that consists of a number of different strong drinks mixed together.

The "Crash and Burn" would probably mean passing out after drinking the Angels Piss.

Edit: http://www.idrink.com/v.html?id=14267

That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

Awesome! Video's a bit boring, but the song is way better than I thought it would be. These guys never fail to impress me (okay, the Oh Love video doesn't count).

A reminder to everyone: No posting download links, asking for download links, or telling others how to download copyrighted material off of another site, period.

The songs pretty good (I don't like the countdown at the end, but that's a minor complaint), but I really do not like the way Green Day is handling their singles for this album.

The songs pretty good (I don't like the countdown at the end, but that's a minor complaint), but I really do not like the way Green Day is handling their singles for this album.

he doesn't even fully say 7 haha :lol:

I guess I am not alone in doing this :happy: but I have just put together the first 6 tracks (well half of FFY, and live STN+CD) of Uno! and ... well.. OMG. I think it has already been mentioned but the way NF segues into STN is amazing. At this rate, on our first Uno playthough, I think our brains will be addled well before we reach Oh Love.

i seriously don't understand why more then half of the population in GDC is here. everything GD does they complain about how it's not good enough, or how they should of done it, or how it sucks and is ripped off.

if you people aren't liking anything GD does then why are you here?

Who the fuck are Green Day?

Who the fuck are Green Day?

Ha!! What happened, you made a wrong turn at the Wrong Direction or whatever the fuck they're called fansite and you wound up here? :lol:

Ha!! What happened, you made a wrong turn at the Wrong Direction or whatever the fuck they're called fansite and you wound up here? :lol:

Yeah. It was amazing when they made me a mod. Mole.

Now that was a back-handed compliment if there ever was one! :P

Yeah, well, there is nothing bad to be said about it!!

I just heard Nuclear Family for the time, and ohmyfuckinggod. If there was only one song in the world that was to represent the music I like, it would have to be Nuclear Family. I know this sounds really stupid, but I just loved the song right away. It's got a really cool vibe and I love the melody!

This song made me remember that Green Day are just the coolest freaking band on earth.

Gosh I'm happy

Random lyric thought: iUno! opens with "I'm gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round" and closes with "Tonight my heart's on the loose." Conclusion: Nuclear Family and Oh Love are bookends for each other and are setting up iDos! to be one hell of a fucking party.

Archived