European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

I'm hoping they start touring europe from March - May doing smaller venues and then bigger venues in June :o Praying for a date in Glasgow! Even Aberdeen would be amazing <3 I'd die if they played somehwere tiny like the Barrowlands/King Tuts instead of the SECC :wub:

Hoping it's not announced till October, I will have no money till then :U

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I love to live there... So much big cities so damn close to each other...C'mon people who plan the shows :D Hope they'll announce them as soon as possible :S

you are so lucky to live there. I live somewhere in "der pampa" without a big city so i have to come by train or car to the shows and i hope there is a big summer tour in germany when I finished school

yessssssssssss, can't wait! do they usually tour Asia and Australia before Europe? the American tour ends in February and the only European date confirmed is in June...

yessssssssssss, can't wait! do they usually tour Asia and Australia before Europe? the American tour ends in February and the only European date confirmed is in June...

no they usually do American and Europe first, then Australia and Asia.

^ ^ yeah...I was searching for past tour dates on GDA and I noticed that in 2004 and in 2009 they played 4-5 shows in Germany and in the UK before the "real" European tour, maybe they'll do it again

oh yeah...i just hope they play in Munich again, then there's a slight chance i can see them :P (though Nuremberg would be even better)

...and a show in Germany in march would be great, somewhen around my birthday :P ...i doubt they'll play on my bday, cos it's a tuesday, but at least a week after, kinda as a bday celebration would be great :P

I'm hoping they start touring europe from March - May doing smaller venues and then bigger venues in June :o Praying for a date in Glasgow! Even Aberdeen would be amazing <3 I'd die if they played somehwere tiny like the Barrowlands/King Tuts instead of the SECC :wub:

Yeah, that would be awesome. It probably will be SECC though.

I wish at least 2 dates in Spain... I spent a lot of money in Rock en Seine and Monchengladbach. So now It's time to watch them here!!

FUCK YES! Please, Madrid and Barcelona, as usual!! I suppose they will announce this dates in a few days, right?

I hope they choose to come to Finland again, but I'm not having my hopes up.

Hopefully I'm not occupied when they visit Sweden, Norway or Denmark so that I can go and watch them there.

WOHOO :runaround:

I don't think they will come in Croatia ever, maybe even better because this isn't really a place where you can find lots of Green Day fans, but I'm

hoping for something near. Luckily I've been saving money. :)

I'm going to have a heart attack the minute the dates come out.

Not that I don't already have one every time I read european tour.

Aaaah, so curious :D

Oh man really really exciting news! I really hope they announce at least one date in Finland. It was so great show last time when they played in Helsinki in 2010. On last tour they were in Finland first time since Incomniac-tour in 1995. Really looking forward to this :)

Yeah, it probably will be the SECC but if they are looking for smaller alternatives at any point, the venues you mentioned would be ace. I was also thinking Glasgow O2 Academy! Or even Edinburgh corn exchange if they were looking for somewhere not in Glasgow for a change! :)

I was so disappointed the big news weren't the European tour, but this made my day! Can't wait :runaround: Really hope they'll come to Finland!

hopefully they will also announce some festival shows then too...cant wait for this...

i don't think that they will announce some of the festival shows at the same time cause it's normally the festival organizers who announce their headliners.. but rock am ring/im park should announce their first headliners (>> green day :happy:) pretty soon!

I don't think they will play in Festivals in this leg of the tour. They have just played in Festivals this summer, and the don't usually mix big concerts with Festivals.

I'm getting nervous now :runaround: I can't wait!!

I hope it's not on the exams week or something, but if it is, I will still go, a Green Day show is way more important. (That is, if they come to Portugal) :ermm:

"Soon" for them can means two weeks or two months :) But I'm not complaining, I'm excited as fuck! And I keep my finger crossed for show in Poland.

I don't think they will play in Festivals in this leg of the tour. They have just played in Festivals this summer, and the don't usually mix big concerts with Festivals.

I really hope they don't, I can't afford to pay for a festival!!

I'm going to have a heart attack the minute the dates come out.

Not that I don't already have one every time I read european tour.

Aaaah, so curious :D

exactly!! hahah

Can't wait for them to be announced. I wanna start planning it all out and holding a bunch of tickets in my hand. :D

Archived