European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can also come to Poland for their show in Łódź - 18.06

there're still a lot of GA tickets for 157PLN (it's about 32GBP) :ga:

You are all welcome xo

Want to pay for my flight ticket and I'll see you there? ;)

Can anyone tell me what times the support bands are on at the emirates concert also when green day will be due on stage.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what times the support bands are on at the emirates concert also when green day will be due on stage.

Thanks

We have a whole topic dedicated to this show :) : http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/89948-20130601-emirates-stadium-london-uk/

I don't think there's any confirmed times yet, but the doors open at 4:30 so I would think either Kaiser Chiefs or ATL at 5:30/6, then the next at 6:30/7, then Green Day around 7:30/8.

• 2 weeks later...

Doy ou think that they will come back in Europe next year?

Because this year are a lot of festivals :dry:

Doy ou think that they will come back in Europe next year?

Because this year are a lot of festivals :dry:

They would be stupid not too. There is too many big cities they have missed including atleast 7 cities in UK they would sell out.

They would be stupid not too. There is too many big cities they have missed including atleast 7 cities in UK they would sell out.

Also in Germany, there are a lot of cities which they don't go this year

Thanks to keeping my hope :happy::wub:

Also in Germany, there are a lot of cities which they don't go this year

Thanks to keeping my hope :happy::wub:

I also think Germany will get some shows. Last year's can't count as 99 Revolutions Tour! There are some rumours about club shows, but who knows what's up to all that! I'm also pretty sure Paris, Amsterdam, .. will get a proper concert. :)

I also think Germany will get some shows. Last year's can't count as 99 Revolutions Tour! There are some rumours about club shows, but who knows what's up to all that! I'm also pretty sure Paris, Amsterdam, .. will get a proper concert. :)

Yeah me too

Billie Joe said in an interview (before the rehab) that they will make a whole Germany tour and a whole UK tour :runaround::runaround:

This would be f***ing awesome :runaround::runaround::runaround::dance:

But I don't think that the rehab had destroyed this idea ;)

It would be amazing when they come back in Germany, because I'll move at the end of the year zo Germany (when I pass my exams ;) )

Yeah me too

Billie Joe said in an interview (before the rehab) that they will make a whole Germany tour and a whole UK tour :runaround::runaround:

It would be amazing when they come back in Germany, because I'll move at the end of the year zo Germany (when I pass my exams ;) )

Germany and the uk have the biggest fan base outside of the US.

Yeah me too

Yeah, I remember that. :) As said before, it would be stupid to not do a second leg with more arena shows, especially in the UK.

/offtopic But: Oh cool. Where are you moving? :)

Germany and the uk have the biggest fan base outside of the US.

Yeah that's true ;)

Yeah, I remember that. :) As said before, it would be stupid to not do a second leg with more arena shows, especially in the UK.

/offtopic But: Oh cool. Where are you moving? :)

I'm not sure ;) my choices are:

Bonn, Treves, Aachen, Cologne

Yeah that's true ;)

I'm not sure ;) my choices are:

Bonn, Treves, Aachen, Cologne

Munich or Nuremberg are beautiful cities :whistle

After last night it would be ridiculous for them not to do a UK tour at the end of this year or next year. They know how much they are loved here, you could tell it on their faces.

After last night it would be ridiculous for them not to do a UK tour at the end of this year or next year. They know how much they are loved here, you could tell it on their faces.

So true, but they really need to get some concerts booked and announced in the next couple of months. Time to start those stereoboard speculations again...

So true, but they really need to get some concerts booked and announced in the next couple of months. Time to start those stereoboard speculations again...

Preach! I still think it'll be announced after Reading though

I reckon -hope- they'll do an arena tour maybe late 2013/early2014? I'd love to see them in Ireland again.

I reckon -hope- they'll do an arena tour maybe late 2013/early2014? I'd love to see them in Ireland again.

I'd love to see them for the first time .____________.

They're coming to Spain (Bilbao) in july. Maybe some Madrid-Barcelona gigs?? I hope so!

They're coming to Spain (Bilbao) in july. Maybe some Madrid-Barcelona gigs?? I hope so!

Might happen next year but not this summer.

Might happen next year but not this summer.

Yup, I think they'll return for an European arena tour next year.

Archived