European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

I think that they'll announce European tour a couple of weeks after Uno. I bet that they want all the attention to be on Uno now and then on Dos. Inbetween there a tour announcement would fit. But I want dates NOW!! :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GD confirmed (unofficially till now?) that they tour in Australia (february/march) after their US leg (ends in january/february)...my money is ready for european tour dates announcement on next weeks monday :D

GD confirmed (unofficially till now?) that they tour in Australia (february/march) after their US leg (ends in january/february)...my money is ready for european tour dates announcement on next weeks monday :D

That would mean Europe in March/April/May more or less, right? That would be the best thing ever. Not as hot as summer and not as cold as winter. And, moreover, NO EXAMS.

That's a rumour, but a possible one. We already know that tickets for the Emirates show will go on sale on 28th September, which is a Friday. For the North American dates the IC announced them on a Monday with presales starting on Wednesday and the official sale starting that Friday. That's why people started spectulating that the release for European dates could be on that Monday.

This. It makes perfect sense for next Monday to be the announcement date and I really hope it is. I want to start planning next years trips!

That would mean Europe in March/April/May more or less, right? That would be the best thing ever. Not as hot as summer and not as cold as winter. And, moreover, NO EXAMS.

It's possible, or they could decide to do Japan or S America before Europe in June/July. Hopefully we'll find out in just a few days.

This. It makes perfect sense for next Monday to be the announcement date and I really hope it is. I want to start planning next years trips!

It's possible, or they could decide to do Japan or S America before Europe in June/July. Hopefully we'll find out in just a few days.

Me too!

Ahh I sure hope there's an announcement on Monday. That would make my week, I wanna start planning flights and stuff. :runaround:

Somebody said that probably the would release the European dates around September the 24th. Was that just a rumour or a supposition? Or was it a reliable date?

I hope it's true :)

I saved 400 euro for green day. They can say it now if they want :P

I hope it's true :)

I saved 400 euro for green day. They can say it now if they want :P

400? =O What for? I saved 100, 50 for the concert (they usually cost that) and the rest for the albums.

400? =O What for? I saved 100, 50 for the concert (they usually cost that) and the rest for the albums.

More than one show, maybe?

More than one show, maybe?

For more more shows :)

^

Ok, I see it. :D I didn't have that possibility in my mind since Spain is not one of those countries they visit many times in the same tour. I mean, I have read some topics about the band doing an "arenas tour" first and then a "stadiums tour". Well, just like in the past tours, they will come here just once, maybe in the arenas tour, maybe in the stadiums. So we don't have the chance to see them so many times, unfortunately. :thumbsdown:

Ok, I see it. :D I didn't have that possibility in my mind since Spain is not one of those countries they visit many times in the same tour. I mean, I have read some topics about the band doing an "arenas tour" first and then a "stadiums tour". Well, just like in the past tours, they will come here just once, maybe in the arenas tour, maybe in the stadiums. So we don't have the chance to see them so many times, unfortunately. :thumbsdown:

The same applies to a lot of other European countries. But what most people (including me) usally do is to travel to the UK or other countries to see the band. That's probably what mies is saving up for too :)

I saved up a lot of money for the Green Day tour as well, so I'm definitely ready :) I'd love them to come here in March / April / May but the London show tells something different. I'm still hopeful, haha!

I saved up a lot of money for the Green Day tour as well, so I'm definitely ready :) I'd love them to come here in March / April / May but the London show tells something different. I'm still hopeful, haha!

London could just be the start for the UK with us getting shows before, or the other way around. We hopefully know more with the beginning of next week!

Maybe they're waiting for everyone to buy tickets to the Emirates gig, and then announce the others a few weeks later, knowing that some fans will want to go to both the big England show and the smaller arena shows round the UK. I'm hoping for a Nottingham date, haven't played here since 2004 I don't think...

this is so depressing to see that everyone's like ready for the tour cause i'm actually not. NEED MONEY! :dry:

I think stereoboard has basically confirmed it

"Expecting two arena tours to be announced next week, one of them in releasing a new album"

London could just be the start for the UK with us getting shows before, or the other way around. We hopefully know more with the beginning of next week!

For sure, but I think it'd be weird to have a UK tour completely separated from the rest of the European Tour. Still you never know.. and you're right, we'll see! ;)

I was hoping that the dates are going to be announced sometime next week before the Emirates show is going on sale, but I have a feeling that it's not gonna happen... :mellow:

For sure, but I think it'd be weird to have a UK tour completely separated from the rest of the European Tour. Still you never know.. and you're right, we'll see! ;)

It' not officially announced but seems very likely that they come back at I-Day next summer;

anyway I'm still hoping for a full tour with some headling shows.

and also they need to come back in Europe now that the tour will officially start, and I'm gonna see my first GreenDay show

I was hoping that the dates are going to be announced sometime next week before the Emirates show is going on sale, but I have a feeling that it's not gonna happen... :mellow:

Even though I was hoping for the same, I really, really doubt it as well. I have a feeling we'll have to still wait some weeks. Who knows. I'm waiting for another "HUGE announcement" message on greenday.com and the Idiot Club, haha :lol:

Even though I was hoping for the same, I really, really doubt it as well. I have a feeling we'll have to still wait some weeks. Who knows. I'm waiting for another "HUGE announcement" message on greenday.com and the Idiot Club, haha :lol:

I don't think they're gonna pull that again. It sorta backfired on them last time...

Every day now I turn my computer on, open Firefox and load GDA in the expectation of having the news I've been waiting for

I'm so anxious :runaround:

:( I hate word "soon".

me too! And when I was little I thought the word "soon" in Portuguese (brevemente) meant "in a long time" :lol: Because every time I saw the TV announcements and stuff saying "Coming soon!" I thought an enormous amount of time passed. And it's true! :lol:

I have a feeling we'll get them on Monday.

Archived