European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

I wish they'd just tell us whether this UK tour is happening. I Missed out on Emirates tickets (which are now sold out apart from upper tier) because they told us there'd be more dates.

You guys should ask the admin of Efestivals if the tour is still happening. He knew that they were supposed to announce the European tour the same week Uno came out (like two days later) but somebody told him the announcement was postponed the same day Billie's news about rehab was announced (was it the 23rd?).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys should ask the admin of Efestivals if the tour is still happening. He knew that they were supposed to announce the European tour the same week Uno came out (like two days later) but somebody told him the announcement was postponed the same day Billie's news about rehab was announced (was it the 23rd?).

Good idea. Although he also claimed that a UK arena tour was happening last year. Which it didn't.

I wish they'd just tell us whether this UK tour is happening. I Missed out on Emirates tickets (which are now sold out apart from upper tier) because they told us there'd be more dates.

Same =/ . Billie's comment about a UK tour was made before rehab and everything changing so I don't think we can really rely on it now. It'd just be nice to hear a yes or no on whether there's gonna be more shows, since I'm sure we're not the only people who didn't by Emirates tickets because of that promise.

Same =/ . Billie's comment about a UK tour was made before rehab and everything changing so I don't think we can really rely on it now. It'd just be nice to hear a yes or no on whether there's gonna be more shows, since I'm sure we're not the only people who didn't by Emirates tickets because of that promise.

I almost did the same thing :/ in the end I bought a ticket to emirates as I had a bit of leftover money from an eBay sale so it wasn't like I was really paying for it.

But if nothing happens this year I'm sure we'll get a proper tour next year; it's just a case of waiting. :(

I almost did the same thing :/ in the end I bought a ticket to emirates as I had a bit of leftover money from an eBay sale so it wasn't like I was really paying for it.

But if nothing happens this year I'm sure we'll get a proper tour next year; it's just a case of waiting. :(

If they don't do any more shows this year and tour next year instead I won't mind, I don't mind waiting especially since we already got to see them a few months ago. I just wanna know either way. And I know the chances of them only playing Emirates and then not playing any more shows at all not even next year are low, but I wanna know for sure that won't happen :lol:

just tell the other ppl in front of you that you 'lost your pocket in the first rows' and everybody will let you pass through ;D

Just shout "Freibier!", that will do it. :lol:

But, but, but... Peeing?

My trick in Berlin was: drink a lot (!) the days before. For the concert I took only a small bottle of water (even lost it in the mosh). No pee, no toilet - perfect! :D

Only made it into the 8th row or so, and was constantly pushed back. In the end I found it much better outside the crowd, ´cause there was space enough for dancing. Much better.

haha and now please tell that my friend, cos when Billie wanted someone to play the drums, i pointed at her and Billie really came and pointed at her, but she didn't want to...in the end there were Billie and Mike next to each other pointing at her (well, Billie pointing at her, Mike looking at her as he had to play the bass) and even Tre starring at her....and she didn't go :( ...though she promised if that happens again, she'll go on stage :D

...so yeah it GAVE these people who don't even leave their spot when they'd get pulled on stage :lol:

I would've been so happy to get chosen and would've done it even if I camped outside the venue to get my spot! Wow. :o

but...i didn't drink ANYTHING over the whole day and had to go to the toilet anyways...how do you do that? :o

Tena Lady... :toocool:

But, but, but... Peeing?

Well on I-day festival I didn't need to go to pee the whole day. I drank a lot one day before the show, but on the day of the show almost nothing. I waited so long that even if I would need to pee I wouldn't go. :P I remember that some girls have some kind of towels that they put around them and pee in the middle of the crowd. :lol:

I remember that some girls have some kind of towels that they put around them and pee in the middle of the crowd. :lol:

what :mellow::shok:

anyway there's still a 3-4 days gap between the Emirates and the German concerts...why can't they just announce all the dates?!

All this peeing talk is freaking me out ... seriously the last thing you should be doing when you're going to a concert is not drinking all day! Drink throughout the day but give yourself a cut off point, so that you can go to the toilet a little while before doors open. After that you should be fine. Peeing in the crowd is wrong!

what :mellow::shok:

anyway there's still a 3-4 days gap between the Emirates and the German concerts...why can't they just announce all the dates?!

Yeah I know. I was just like wtf?! :mellow: I wouldn't do that never. That's just wrong..

I remember that some girls have some kind of towels that they put around them and pee in the middle of the crowd. :lol:

Now I know where all the mud on festivals comes from...

Now I know where all the mud on festivals comes from...

hahaha. :lol: But c'mon you can't pee in the middle of the crowd. :mellow:

Would be funny, if they would join a Wacken-festival in Germany. World´s biggest Heavy Metal festival. And almost in my neighbourhood. The opening is always played by the local firefighter-orchestra. :D

Once I'm having my spot, I'm not leaving anymore. Toilet needs to wait until after the show. :lol:

Exactelly! :)

Well on I-day festival I didn't need to go to pee the whole day. I drank a lot one day before the show, but on the day of the show almost nothing. I waited so long that even if I would need to pee I wouldn't go. :P I remember that some girls have some kind of towels that they put around them and pee in the middle of the crowd. :lol:

Oh God at first I misunderstood and thought they were peeing on the towel :lol: But that was actually a good idea if you can't walk away and is about to explode. If it's outside of course.

But that was actually a good idea if you can't walk away and is about to explode. If it's outside of course.

no. just no. :blink:

Well if it's that or peeing in your pants...

But it's leaving your spot to go to the toilet or peeing in your pants. Peeing while being in the crowd just isn't an option if you ask me.

I would've been so happy to get chosen and would've done it even if I camped outside the venue to get my spot! Wow. :o

yeah me too...though to her excuse: she thought she's a too bad of a drummer to go onstage and play the drums, she maybe would have gone if Billie asked her to sing anything ;) ...and she now promised me to go onstage the next time she gets the chance :lol:

...and she also said when Billie asked whether anyone could play the drums on stage no one moved and everyone was quiet - instead of me and i pointed at her like i'm crazy, so it's no wonder he pointed at her :lol: ..uhm...ooops...i didn't even think Billie would recognize me and my friend hoped he wouldn't, but he did, oh well :lol: ...and i know some would die for that chance :o

Tena Lady... :toocool:

haha yeah already thought about that, but naaw :lol:

Some concert I went to ages ago a guy behind me crapped himself :x it was horrible!

I'm quite lucky I have a bladder of steel so I don't need to pee that much. I always go like an hour before doors to be on the safe side.

Cloakroom waiting is much more tense especially if doors are about to open and your friends gone there! I never learn not to take essentials with me :P

My bladder is the worst thing on the face of the earth, in Berlin I needed to pee before doors but I couldn't because they already put the turnstiles up and everyone was freaking out and then they didn't open the doors on time :pinch:

But then my urge to pee disappeared after we got our spot. I think my terror scared it away :lol:

Also, if anyone finds something out from the guy on efestivals could they let us know? I'd like my mind to be at ease.. :/

Future UK dates, at least according to stereoboard, look a distant prospect. Sent an e-mail saying: 'Hey guys,

I'm just wondering whether ye would know if Green Day are planning to add any more UK dates or an Irish date apart from the emirates show?"

and received this back

"We don't know of any extra dates, sorry.

Cheers,

Nigel Sachdev
Publisher & MD
Stereoboard.com"
I then proceeded to tweet Warner Music Ireland and they responded with this: "No word yet but we'll post any confirmed developments “@purplebenny: @Warnermusicirl anyword of further Green Day uk/Irish announcements?”"..
suppose we wait and hope..

Some hope there :c maybe they might add some dates before the first one in May and make London the bigger show? Idk. Really wish I'd bought an emirates ticket now!

Archived