European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: but did they say "in a few hours"?

No, ma di solito quando fanno il "preannuncio" dell'annuncio, poi in giornata si sa il nome.....so Vivo Concerti means no Lucca Sunmmer festival and no Rock in Roma ...maybe a Green day show with ONLY green day :dance::dance:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, ma di solito quando fanno il "preannuncio" dell'annuncio, poi in giornata si sa il nome.....so Vivo Concerti means no Lucca Sunmmer festival and no Rock in Roma ...maybe a Green day show with ONLY green day :dance::dance:

non è detto D: last summer Blink played in Lucca (summer festival) and in Milan (and Vivo organized the concert)

non è detto D: last summer Blink played in Lucca (summer festival) and in Milan (and Vivo organized the concert)

sisi dicevo per questo annuncio di ora,Vivo non organizza il Lucca summer, giusto?? maybe they'll do more dates :D :D

When today will they announce tour date in Italy?

They didn't say they will announce it today, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until tomorrow :pinch: :angry or at least around 4-5 pm today

They didn't say they will announce it today, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until tomorrow :pinch: :angry or at least around 4-5 pm today

oh waiting. :angry Can't wait!! :runaround:

"I've been....waiting a long time...for this moment to come"......

anxiety. anxiety everywhere.

"I've been....waiting a long time...for this moment to come"......

anxiety. anxiety everywhere.

Exactly what I had in my mind!

nervous as f**k! :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround:

I think that's enough to be sure you get your show(s), italy. :)
You deserved it really after they cancelled the show this year :)

So hope for some more shows here

Rock in Roma said "stay tuned on this page tomorrow"...I think they'll play a show there as well, and they'll make the two announcements tomorrow

but...Bologna and Rome? :ermm: or Milan...so that rumour about Lucca was fake or...?

Rock in Roma said "stay tuned on this page tomorrow"...I think they'll play a show there as well, and they'll make the two announcements tomorrow

Yea rock in roma said " the bomb is coming" !!! I hope It'll be Green Day..... this anxiety is killing me btw.

.so that rumour about Lucca was fake or...?

Maybe it wasn't fake in the beginning...but the date was pretty absurd...28 th of july was toooo late for the tour I think...so maybe they were planned to play there but the date wasn't good.

Maybe it wasn't fake in the beginning...but the date was pretty absurd...28 th of july was toooo late for the tour I think...so maybe they was planned to play there but the date wasn't good.

yeah I guess you're right...or maybe they will play 3 concerts! ahaha no this is just impossible :sorry:

but...Bologna and Rome? :ermm: or Milan...so that rumour about Lucca was fake or...?

If it's in Rome this is great for Italian fans, but this is so far frome Slovenia. :( But Bologna would be cool! :)

yeah I guess you're right...or maybe they will play 3 concerts! ahaha no this is just impossible :sorry:

why not?? in 2009 they played 3 times here. and we had 2 shows cancelled later...so I think it's not impossible :)

I know but they only play 1-2 dates this time...anyway tomorrow there will be the announcement!

Vivo Concerti posted this on Facebook:

Ok, l'attesa sta per finire. Ci sentiamo domani per Green Day

Okay, the wait is almost over, talk to you tomorrow for Green Day

Tickets for the concert in Belgrade are now available, fan pit ticket is 35 euros, the lowest price for the whole tour! www.eventim.rs

Archived