European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

I'm sure they will come back for the show in Bologna, but if they don't - you can come to Belgrade Calling, it isn't too expensive. I would love to meet fellow GDC-ers if you come to Serbia. :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much does tickets for Belgrade Calling cost? I don't see any information on the official page.

Has there been any Italian dates announced yet? I'm not Italian or live anywhere near Italy but you guys deserve it!

Not yet! They said they will return to Bologna, but now there's a rumour that they will play in Lucca...these cities are quite near though (more or less) so I don't know if they will play in both or they "replaced" Bologna with Lucca

How much does tickets for Belgrade Calling cost? I don't see any information on the official page.

This year the prices were 35 euros for each day separately and around 55 euros for a package, depends on the lineup for the day. The tickets will be available on Wednesday, so we'll know the price soon.

35 euro? Great price! :woot: Too bad that tickets to Serbia are much more expensive.

Exactely! :lol:

Not yet! They said they will return to Bologna, but now there's a rumour that they will play in Lucca...these cities are quite near though (more or less) so I don't know if they will play in both or they "replaced" Bologna with Lucca

OMG I really hope so just for you Italians!!!

Has GD ever played at Sheffield arena? on FB they wrote:

Jumped the gun a bit on the last announcement, but as definate as we can say, the concert will be announced Tuesday at 9am - which one of our previous shows do you think will be returning to the Arena?

but I can't find any "hint" in their previous posts...

it was Meat loaf :angry I commented on FB "I thought it was Green Day" and they replied "Keep believing, you never know"...yeah right :ermm:

I'm tired of constantly check the official website. I'm tired of continually check the sites of festivals. Make one big announcement with all the dates that are missing! Fuck! :(

I'm tired of constantly check the official website. I'm tired of continually check the sites of festivals. Make one big announcement with all the dates that are missing! Fuck! :(

this :( they HAVE to announce the last few dates before Christmas...tickets usually go on sale on Friday, they should announce the dates today or tomorrow

this :( they HAVE to announce the last few dates before Christmas...tickets usually go on sale on Friday, they should announce the dates today or tomorrow

I hope so.... unless they'll take a break for christmas holiday :pinch: and stop making announcements

I thought that they would make us a Christmas gift. If they don't announce more dates, let's go to USA, kick them in ass and force to set more dates due to our waiting.

I'm really happy for the european fans, you guys deserve it! And I'm waiting for the USA reschedule dates too, I'm not even from there, but they promised the dates a long time ago... Well, and after all these gigs and festivals I hope they will announce some south american dates, I remember Billie commenting on his own picture on Instagram some months ago that they would do a worldwide tour, and South America was included in it, but a lot of things changed after that, and I'm not sure if the plans are the same... Anyway, I'm glad seeing they'll visit some places they never were before!

I'm really happy for the european fans, you guys deserve it! And I'm waiting for the USA reschedule dates too, I'm not even from there, but they promised the dates a long time ago... Well, and after all these gigs and festivals I hope they will announce some south american dates, I remember Billie commenting on his own picture on Instagram some months ago that they would do a worldwide tour, and South America was included in it, but a lot of things changed after that, and I'm not sure if the plans are the same... Anyway, I'm glad seeing they'll visit some places they never were before!

I'm sure they will go to South America! They said in an interview they will tour there in 2013, but that was before Billie's problems...maybe they moved on the dates but they will tour there in 2013 or early 2014

I still don't understand the fact that Green Day will perform twice in the same Festival in France - Arras. Take a look on the upcoming tour dates, there is 2 shows in Arras, but it seems like that it's the same festival plus La Citadelle (the second show - 7th July) is the name of the venue where the festival takes place. Maybe I'm wrong, but if someone knows more about this, please make it clear to me !

I still don't understand the fact that Green Day will perform twice in the same Festival in France - Arras. Take a look on the upcoming tour dates, there is 2 shows in Arras, but it seems like that it's the same festival plus La Citadelle (the second show - 7th July) is the name of the venue where the festival takes place. Maybe I'm wrong, but if someone knows more about this, please make it clear to me !

This is probably wrong. I mean the show on the 5th is confirmed, the one on the 7th is probably a fault by gd.com. But i think they'll be in paris somewhere inbetween these two so maybe they mixed it up.

This is probably wrong. I mean the show on the 5th is confirmed, the one on the 7th is probably a fault by gd.com. But i think they'll be in paris somewhere inbetween these two so maybe they mixed it up.

Humm okay, that's makes more sense !

Thank you.

Humm okay, that's makes more sense !

Thank you.

You're welcome ;)

This confused me so much when I first saw it. :lol:

You're welcome ;)

This confused me so much when I first saw it. :lol:

So do I :lol:

I plan my path from now on, so that I could attend all France shows !

So do I :lol:

I plan my path from now on, so that I could attend all France shows !

Yeah, it is kinda hard to plan everything out while they haven't announced everything yet.

By the way I emailed them about this issue and asked if they could clear this up :)

Yeah, it is kinda hard to plan everything out while they haven't announced everything yet.

By the way I emailed them about this issue and asked if they could clear this up :)

Yea, I emailed them too about this issue like 1 week ago but I didn't get an answer. :dry:

Yea, I emailed them too about this issue like 1 week ago but I didn't get an answer. :dry:

:dry: damn. :(

Also… will there be threads in the Asia & Europe 2012/2013 subforum for the following shows..?

Kalemegdan Park, Belgrade, Serbia 05/27/13

Rock The Beach, Helsinki, Finland 06/26/13

MainSquare Festival, Arras, France 07/05/13

Nîmes Festival, Nîmes, France 07/10/13

Would be great :)

These days I'm so nervous!They announce dates day by day! :runaround: They need to come here! :runaround:
Although,I'm really glad for people who will have the chance to see them :happy:

Archived