European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

HELL YEA! :D This almost makes up for the HUGE announcement disappointment ^-^ It's sure as hell they're gonna come to Germany, but please, some city close to me like... Dortmund, Oberhausen, cologne,v.... Or wherever. :)

Yes, pleaseeee! :D I'm agreeing with every word in your post. It would be so cool if they'd come to Düsseldorf, too. :happy:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, pleaseeee! :D I'm agreeing with every word in your post. It would be so cool if they'd come to Düsseldorf, too. :happy:

They'll for sure come to at least one of the cities you guys mentioned there.

"Soon" for them can means two weeks or two months :) But I'm not complaining, I'm excited as fuck! And I keep my finger crossed for show in Poland.

i hope "soon" means TOMORROW!!!!!! I can't wait anymore

i hope "soon" means TOMORROW!!!!!! I can't wait anymore

That's probably a little too soon, but I think we can expect them before the London tickets will go on sale.

That's probably a little too soon, but I think we can expect them before the London tickets will go on sale.

Would be very nice, because I was thinking about going to London, but if I don't know other dates it can be sensless.

HELL YEA! :D This almost makes up for the HUGE announcement disappointment ^-^ It's sure as hell they're gonna come to Germany, but please, some city close to me like... Dortmund, Oberhausen, cologne,v.... Or wherever. :)

They will definitely play in one of those cities, they always do. Plus, probably Hamburg, Munich and Berlin.

you are so lucky to live there. I live somewhere in "der pampa" without a big city so i have to come by train or car to the shows and i hope there is a big summer tour in germany when I finished school

I hope it's gonna be in August or late July, because I usually have exams before. I really hope for your that the tour will take place once you're done with school. This is how it was for me with the summer tour in 2010 and it was like the best time of my life.

YAY!!! I hope this includes some UK dates somwhere other than London :)

It should do, after all, the UK is now the official home of Green Day (according to Billie Joe)!!!

It should do, after all, the UK is now the official home of Green Day (according to Billie Joe)!!!

Pretty sure he already told that several times to several crowds... Proof? "We're Green Day and we're now from Deutschland" - Billie Joe in Möchengladbach. :P

Pretty sure he already told that several times to several crowds... Proof? "We're Green Day and we're now from Deutschland" - Billie Joe in Mönchengladbach :P

Well yeah, this definitely isn't new.

But, well, he is 1/4 italian, so he should come here and have his best concert. It will be awesome, I have waited for all these years so for me it'll be special :wub:

anyway I can't wait for the dates!

as Pieces Of Truth already said, they say that to many crowds, at least they said it on concerts in Germany and i'm sure they said something similar to that in other countries as well ;) ...though i'm sure they'll play some shows in the UK ;)

Pretty sure he already told that several times to several crowds... Proof? "We're Green Day and we're now from Deutschland" - Billie Joe in Möchengladbach. :P

I know it always makes me laugh when he comes out with things like 'this is the best show we've ever played'. Then a few more 'hey ohs' and back on with whatever song they're in the middle of...

But, well, he is 1/4 italian, so he should come here and have his best concert. It will be awesome, I have waited for all these years so for me it'll be special :wub:

Every Green Day concert is special. Just so you know. ;)

If they come to Leipzig, I just have to drive 20 minutes with tram to arena :) :) :) ARRHGGHG I hope they will play in Leipzig!!! :D

It's been ages since they played anywhere in the East so it's about bloody freakin' time they come here!!

you are so lucky to live there. I live somewhere in "der pampa" without a big city so i have to come by train or car to the shows and i hope there is a big summer tour in germany when I finished school

Welcome to the club. The closest big city for me where I can imagine them play is 2 1/2 hours away from me :thumbsdown:

If we'd go like this then... Oh ma gaaawwwd, their roots are German/English/Dutch/ French/Swedish! This is going to nowhere :P

Welcome to the club. The closest big city for me where I can imagine them play is 2 1/2 hours away from me :thumbsdown:

for me it's even 3 1/2 hours...though if they really play at Rock am Ring next year, they're actually really near to me, just about 1 1/2 hours away :happy:

If we'd go like this then... Oh ma gaaawwwd, their roots are German/English/Dutch/ French/Swedish! This is going to nowhere :P

huh? xD are they German/English/Dutch/ French/Swedish? are you joking?

huh? xD are they German/English/Dutch/ French/Swedish? are you joking?

I was referring to that nearly every white American is. :P correct me if I am wrong and talking bullshit.

Idiot Club said they're announcing the tour dates soon, but has anyone seen hints about your local tour date announce, like on your local radio station/enertainment news website or something? Some kind of little leak y'know.

Archived