European Tour

Dori_Epiphone

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELL YEA! :D This almost makes up for the HUGE announcement disappointment ^-^ It's sure as hell they're gonna come to Germany, but please, some city close to me like... Dortmund, Oberhausen, cologne,v.... Or wherever. :)

damn it... not knowing whether I'll be living in the USA in a few months or not sucks... I can't be excited for the US shows and I can't be excited for the Europe shows....

HELL YEA! :D This almost makes up for the HUGE announcement disappointment ^-^ It's sure as hell they're gonna come to Germany, but please, some city close to me like... Dortmund, Oberhausen, cologne,v.... Or wherever. :)

If they come to Leipzig, I just have to drive 20 minutes with tram to arena :) :) :) ARRHGGHG I hope they will play in Leipzig!!! :D

HELL YEA! :D This almost makes up for the HUGE announcement disappointment ^-^

How was it a disappointment? It's great for the American fans, we've just had them most recently :lol:

You hope that they'll play near your town and I just pray for one gig in Poland. However, now I have more possibilities to go to Germany so... dates please :D

You hope that they'll play near your town and I just pray for one gig in Poland. However, now I have more possibilities to go to Germany so... dates please :D

Germany and the uk are kinda like the green day European US. You know for sure they're gonna play there, so you just hope you won't have to drive across the country... Anyway, good luck :)

Fuck. Yes.

If they don't come to Norway I'll be very upset..

c'mon ola, they will! no need to worry, i'm sure you gonna see them soon :)

well, it's the ruhrpott :D there'll be at least one show for sure!

FUCK YESSSSSS!!! I can't wait to read where and when *-*

If Italian dates get somehow cancelled again I'm gonna kill someone though :P

I wish at least 2 dates in Spain... I spent a lot of money in Rock en Seine and Monchengladbach. So now It's time to watch them here!!

YAAAAAAAY EUROPEAN TOUR !

I hope that I will be able to come !

Please, the tour will be after the North American one (after 8th FEBRUARY 2013) ? Just to know if I'll be able or not !

well, it's the ruhrpott :D there'll be at least one show for sure!

This is why I love to live there... So much big cities so damn close to each other...C'mon people who plan the shows :D Hope they'll announce them as soon as possible :S

this is the 'huge' news ive been waiting for :D

i guess we will see something next week, since UNO gets released on friday next week

i guess they will only do arena shows (open-airs would be awesome though :D )

hopefully they will also announce some festival shows then too...cant wait for this...now i need to organize everything with my friends so everyone gets a ticket before its sold out ;)

please, no tour dates during my a levels. please, please, please, please. if that happens, i can't see them :( :( :( :(

omg. i'm freaking out. but we had a little europe tour already.

I hope they'll announce the dates soon so I can organize (I'm not supposed to have exams next summer but in case...)

Simply this small message made me so excited yesterday, I can't wait for the announcement, it's freaking me out :woot:

Archived