Green Day on Jimmy Kimmel 9/25/12

stuffismessedup

I hope this is just a glitch, but when I logged back into 1iota my reserved tickets are not showing up anymore, it's as if I never got them

same thing is happening to me. i think its because they took the tickets down for a while. at least it better be. if i lose the tickets ill be mad.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angel Blue or Rusty James perhaps?

I hope they play those songs soon! I really love them so far, and i havent even heard a good recording.

Anyone has a list of all the shlws they gonna apper on?

I know only this ones:

- 12/9: America´s got Talent

- 14/9: Good Morning America

- 25/9: Jimmy Kimmel

:)

-Homer

They took the tickets down for awhile. They said they'll be back up later when they get it working for everyone. They released tickets for The Killers and Green Day at the same time and it killed their website.

They took the tickets down for awhile. They said they'll be back up later when they get it working for everyone. They released tickets for The Killers and Green Day at the same time and it killed their website.

AHH YES KILLERS ARE GOING ON THERE, TOO? Fuck, my DVR will explode. :lol:

Did they say in how long?

Ya that was just too easy. I wasn't expecting the request to go through fast and free is always nice!

No they didn't. It usually takes them about a day to get things straightened out.

I just got these 5 mins ago. You should be able to get them NOW........

Enterto win tickets

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2012/09/04/enter-to-win-tickets-to-see-green-day-on-jimmy-kimmel-live/

We love hooking up KROQ fans with tickets to see some of the biggest bands around on our pal’s show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and this week you could score tickets to see Green Day!

Take this week’s music survey and enter to win tickets to see Green Day on JKL on September 25th. Aside from possibly scoring some of these awesome tickets, you’ll also be influencing what we play on-air. Make your voice heard!

I just got these 5 mins ago. You should be able to get them NOW........

They haven't been up all morning, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Enterto win tickets

http://kroq.cbslocal...my-kimmel-live/

We love hooking up KROQ fans with tickets to see some of the biggest bands around on our pal’s show Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and this week you could score tickets to see Green Day!

Take this week’s music survey and enter to win tickets to see Green Day on JKL on September 25th. Aside from possibly scoring some of these awesome tickets, you’ll also be influencing what we play on-air. Make your voice heard!

This is b/s. The tickets are FREE. KROQ shouldn't be giving them away.

does anyone know if they are doing the Mini Concert outside?

does anyone know if they are doing the Mini Concert outside?

It's most likely outside. Sometimes they move it inside, but that's usually only if the weather is bad.

I hope the play Kill The DJ or Nuclear Family! I feel that Oh Love is most likely going to be played.

1iota is great. VMA's, IheartRadio festival, and JKL. 3 free events with Green Day within a month, all approved with priority.

I'm on the waiting list...

So am I, but 1iota was smart this time. They didn't announce that tickets had went back up, so only people who were obsessively checking the site like us noticed, instead of the average schmoe on Facebook/Twitter.

Give it time, it takes them awhile to approve requests.

Well I have them, they are on my desk, and it says priority lol. So nless I am psychotic and I'm hallucinating then forgive me. lol

1iota is great. VMA's, IheartRadio festival, and JKL. 3 free events with Green Day within a month, all approved with priority.

I know, I can't wait to see them the next day at Tillys

Just got my tickets confirmed! If you were waiting for tix, now would be a good time to check your requests.

Just got my tickets confirmed! If you were waiting for tix, now would be a good time to check your requests.

I got mine confirmed today as well - see you there!

Archived