Green Day on Jimmy Kimmel 9/25/12

stuffismessedup

Hey sorry if this is already a thread or not thread worthy; but tickets to this show in L.A. Are available now on 1iota.com and are free and not sold out as of like 10 minutes ago when I got tickets!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations ! Another television appearance for us to look forward to, yay!

Yeah, this was on the RN thread, but it deserves its own. I can't wait! ...Though I'll be VEEERY busy that day :whistle (I can't watch it -live- anyway :P so please somebody record it, pleeease!!!)

I got a priority ticket! Kimmel shows are great in that you get at least 4 songs, possibly more.

Angel Blue or Rusty James perhaps?

LOL We wish Angel Blue or Rusty James.

More like 3-4 new songs + murder city, know your enemy, longview, she and minority!

I think the first 5 people were able to get tickets... I've been stuck with a non-working 1iota website for 2 + hours... So I'm not hopeful on getting tickets.

I think if you can't get it Kelly than no one can. Did you tweet 1iota? They wrote back to me like twice today.

Yeah I have a lot of friends who couldn't get tickets because of the website being down so im sure there's still hope! Plus i went on to print my tickets and it won't let me do anything.

so it's not only me? I thought it was just down for me... I'm trying sooo hard to get tickets. This is my only chance of seeing them this tour and I didn't get to see them for the previous stuff they've been doing in L.A. fingers cross for myself! :P

If you haven't gotten them yet don't waste your time right now, they have been taken off the site for a while.

If you don't get a ticket you can always watch from across the street and/or the roof of the parking lot next door!

If you don't get a ticket you can always watch from across the street and/or the roof of the parking lot next door!

how many tickets were they giving out?

I hope this is just a glitch, but when I logged back into 1iota my reserved tickets are not showing up anymore, it's as if I never got them

Archived