HUGE news Monday AM (as per GreenDay tweet)

ChelseaDagger

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wonder why they can't make it more readable too, line by line, date by date, please. It's a headache to look at!

And what's the point in free Uno digital download with the tickets, when everyone already bought the pre-order?!

When are they going to announce the European tour then? The tickets for London go on sale in 2 weeks and I'd like to know the other dates

So they wanted people to buy the bundle (UNO DOS TRE) to get idiot club membership for this news, fine. But then they offer you a free UNO digital download when you purchase tickets online. Whats the point of that? So you buy the Bundle and get the digital download of UNO and then they give you another download of UNO when you buy tickets. The only people that offer will benifit is those that did not buy the bundle in the first place.

is the sale date in parenthesis the presale for idiot club?

Just to clarify, the dates listed are for the Idiot Club presale only right?

They said that:

"Through the idiot club, select presales will begin on September 12".

And because the dates listed between parenthesis start from the 14th, I'd assume the Idiot club presale starts September 12. :)

When are they going to announce the European tour then? The tickets for London go on sale in 2 weeks and I'd like to know the other dates

Wouldn't we all like to know...

This exactly! As much as I want to go to that show but I also don't want to fly all the way to London if it's just that one date. People need to plan things if they're coming from anywhere that's not London!

Just wondering: people who buy tickets on Wednesday will get their UNO copy right away? So they get to hear the album on Wednesday?

well at least they're not doing Pop disaster :P

Don't cheer too soon :lol:

Just wondering: people who buy tickets on Wednesday will get their UNO copy right away? So they get to hear the album on Wednesday?

Don't cheer too soon :lol:

No

Even though I can't attend any of these concerts (I'm pretty sure), it's nice to have concrete dates now and see this happen. Can't wait for the European tour, though! :happy:

This exactly! As much as I want to go to that show but I also don't want to fly all the way to London if it's just that one date. People need to plan things if they're coming from anywhere that's not London!

for the 21CB tour 2009 tickets went on sale in May i think..(concert ~October) = ~5-6 months

for the 21CB open-air tour in 2010 tix went on sale in ~March (concerts ~June/July) = ~4months before the shows

GD will be back to europe next summer, so maybe earliest in May 2013...ticket-sale ~5-months before the show, would mean the time around December 2012

*i wonder what Blink-182 will announce now...

No

Then I really don't get why they get a digital version of UNO when most people just probably bought the bundle just because of those HUGE news.

for the 21CB tour 2009 tickets went on sale in May i think..(concert ~October) = ~5-6 months

for the 21CB open-air tour in 2010 tix went on sale in ~March (concerts ~June/July) = ~4months before the shows

GD will be back to europe next summer, so maybe earliest in May 2013...ticket-sale ~5-months before the show, would mean the time around December 2012

*i wonder what Blink-182 will announce now...

Right. It's just that tickets for London go on sale very soon so it would be nice to know if it's worth buying a ticket or whether to wait for other dates :ermm:

Archived