HUGE news Monday AM (as per GreenDay tweet)

ChelseaDagger

I have always wanted to see Green Day live... i have also wanted to see Blink 182 live

If they do a Pop Disaster Tour 2012 They should make it over 2 day so that there is a 3 hour Green Day show and the next day a 3 hour Blink Show...

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how could this be true? :mellow: I mean...plus they're touring the US in November

Exactly what I was thinking. Just another fake "rumor" some desperate fans made up, I guess :thumbsdown:

But the bravado store is quite confusing. Why are they selling Pop Disaster 2012 Shirts?

Check the wayback machine history on that site. The site was updated to look as it is now back in 2011. Most of the links on their home page are dead.

Although it is mysterious how they have nearly the same boombox as the KillTheDJ single artwork. Maybe it's just stock or something.

Check the wayback machine history on that site. The site was updated to look as it is now back in 2011. Most of the links on their home page are dead.

Although it is mysterious how they have nearly the same boombox as the KillTheDJ single artwork. Maybe it's just stock or something.

I do wonder about that store though. Why would they be selling shirts of a tour that doesn't exist?

But the bravado store is quite confusing. Why are they selling Pop Disaster 2012 Shirts?

oh shit

What if it's something like the foos did where they toured fans garages after the release of the latest album? Would be a pretty cool idea

youtube.com/watch?v=JYArUl0TzhA

That be so cool.

It also made me think of this.

Id love a video of Green Daying playing UNO front to Back in their practice space.

I used the web archive and looks like the same thing happened with that pop disaster site

popdk.png

Green Day and Foo Fighters, now that's a show I would pay for.

I can't wait for the announcement, hopefully it will be a worldwide thing, not just for americans.

I used the web archive and looks like the same thing happened with that pop disaster site

That's really weird. But why are they actually selling them then? :unsure: I clicked the buy button and it did work. I didn't go all the way to "pay" but yeah, it seems to be working.

This news better be important because i might have to stay up till 1:00 am in New Zealand...

Oh well i will just watch youtube in the mean time :)

This news better be important because i might have to stay up till 1:00 am in New Zealand...

Oh well i will just watch youtube in the mean time :)

I'm in NZ too :) I might wait till morning. Just get up a little early so I'm not late for school :P

Can someone tell me what time it is in America please?? Or an estimate on how long it'll be!

I have always wanted to see Green Day live... i have also wanted to see Blink 182 live

If they do a Pop Disaster Tour 2012 They should make it over 2 day so that there is a 3 hour Green Day show and the next day a 3 hour Blink Show...

Blink never play long. You would be lucky to get a 2 hour show out of them

I'm in NZ too :) I might wait till morning. Just get up a little early so I'm not late for school :P

Can someone tell me what time it is in America please?? Or an estimate on how long it'll be!

its 6:24 am EST time in east America

Hey i just woke up, in Germany it´s 12.24 am now. I read the 5 last pages only to find out that you found out nothing :D

Do you think it will be before 9 there?? I hope so?

IDK it could be...

I Hope its a live Exclusive Idiot Club concert...

Now that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Its up. NA Tour dates

It says Fans that buy tickets online will be entitled to 1 digital download of Green Day UNO. That's a good Idea

If we are discussing a pop disaster tour 2 then I might aswell put another crazy idea on here

Green Day World tour

Support : Sum 41

How about that :)

I'm a bit late but oh my god that would be the best thing ever.

It won't happen but we can dream :P

Edit: oh wait, looks like it's there already. never mind me hoping...

Green Day have announced the first leg of their ¡UNO!, ¡DOS!, ¡TRÉ! TOUR. The full-scale North American tour will kick off in intimate venues this November and December, starting on November 26th in Seattle, WA at the Paramount Theatre and wrapping up on December 10th in Tempe, AZ at the Marquee Theater. In January, the band will bring the ¡UNO!, ¡DOS!, ¡TRÉ! TOUR to arenas around the country, starting on January 7th at the Resch Arena in Green Bay, WI and wrapping up on February 8th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. Through Green Day’s official fan club, Idiot Club www.idiotclub.com, select presales will begin on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10AM local venue time. To become a member, make sure you purchase your preorder bundle that comes with an Idiot Club membership at splash.greenday.com Fans that purchase tickets online will be entitled to one digital download of Green Day ¡Uno! – a $9.99 value – with each ticket purchased. Full list of tour dates and ticket on-sales are below. Green Day’s upcoming tour (and on-sale) dates are as follows: NOVEMBER 26th Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre (9/14 @ 12 pm) 27th Kennewick, WA Toyota Center (9/14 @ 10 am) 29th Salem, OR Salem Armory Auditorium (9/14 @ 12 pm) DECEMBER 1st Sacramento, CA Memorial Auditorium (9/14 @ 10 am) 2nd Reno, NV Grand Sierra Resort – Grand Theatre (9/14 @ 10 am) 4th Santa Cruz, CA Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium (9/14 @ 10 am) 10th Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre (9/14 @ 10 am) JANUARY 7th Green Bay, WI Resch Arena (9/15 @ 10 am) 8th Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena (9/15 @ 10 am) 10th Wilkes Barre, PA Mohegan Sun Arena (9/15 @ 10 am) 11th State College, PA Bryce Jordan Center – Penn State Univ. (9/14 @ 10 am) 13th Rochester, NY Blue Cross Arena (9/15 @ 10 am) 14th Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center (9/15 @ 10 am) 16th Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center (9/14 @ 12 pm) 18th Manchester, NH Verizon Wireless Arena (9/15 at 12 pm) 19th Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena (9/14 @ 10 am) 21st Fairfax, VA Patriot Center (9/15 @ 10 am) 22nd Philadelphia, PA Liacourias Center – Temple University (9/15 @ 10 am) 24th Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center (9/15 @ 12 pm) 25th Portland, ME Cumberland Civic Center (9/15 @ 12 pm) 27th Quebec City, QC Colisee Pepsi Arena (9/22 @ 10 am) 29th Toronto, ONT Air Canada Centre (9/15 @ 11 am) 30th Cleveland, OH Wolstein Center – Cleveland State Univ. (9/14 @ 10 am) FEBRUARY 1st Moline, IL I Wireless Center (9/14 @ 10 am) 2nd Madison, WI Alliant Energy Center Memorial Col (9/14 @ 11 am) 4th Omaha, NE CenturyLink Arena (9/15 @ 12 pm) 6th Broomfield, CO 1STBANK Center (9/14 @ 10 am) 8th Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena (9/14 @ 10 am)

Archived