HUGE news Monday AM (as per GreenDay tweet)

ChelseaDagger

I don't think it would be a tour announcement. If it is, I'll be fucked off so much cause they won't be coming to NZ!! :'(

But it won't be, cause it seems to be Idiot Club exclusive.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think four album wouldn't be so unlikely.

GD said we will thank them if you preorder the Ultimate Box Set, so it's an extra thing we'll get with it. (Yes, It isn't tour dates).

Well, i know it will be an incredible thing.

Whatsuplucas knows whatsup.

First time someone makes a joke about my username without it being "Hey, what's up, Lucas?". hehe Nice one :D

It would be rare if it had never happened at all, but it would be history repeating itself if it happened again.

You can't call something 'rare' if it hasn't happened before... It's like dividing by zero. You know, it needs to have occurred at some point in history to be rare.

GD said we will thank them if you preorder the Ultimate Box Set, so it's an extra thing we'll get with it. (Yes, It isn't tour dates).

Well played. It does make sense.

It would be rare if it had never happened at all, but it would be history repeating itself if it happened again.

Lol, so what? Why does that matter?

Ah, I completely forgot they said to preorder the box set. I guess you're right, it's probably something that'll come with it :o

You can't call something 'rare' if it hasn't happened before... It's like dividing by zero. You know, it needs to have occurred at some point in history to be rare.

True, but it is still old news to me, and many other people. I adore AFI and MCR and would selfishly like to see them play with GD again, but I'd prefer a band that hasn't been on tour with them before.

Ah, I completely forgot they said to preorder the box set. I guess you're right, it's probably something that'll come with it :o

So does anyone agree with me? :runaround:

Nah, they're putting emphasis on the idiot club membership so I think it'll be something to do with that! It says on the idiot club "be psyched you're already a member"

ive heard they will unveil tré being the pink bunny :D ;-)

monday morning here in good old germany..cant wait to see what this finally turns out to be :D

lol assumptions are fun and all, but i can't wait til they announce it so it will end :lol:

monday morning here in good old germany..cant wait to see what this finally turns out to be :D

Oh, how I love/miss/want to be in Germany.

Anyone have an idea of when it'll be?! I can't wait any longer! D:

Probably 8-10 hours from now, I guess they're going to release the info at around 9AM PST. I could be (and probably am) wrong, obviously.

It'd be some laugh if they were just using this to sell box sets and the huge announcement comes later as "tre took a dump" or something like that :lol:

It'd be some laugh if they were just using this to sell box sets and the huge announcement comes later as "tre took a dump" or something like that :lol:

Or they'd send a picture of Tré taking a dump along with the boxset. #gross

lol assumptions are fun and all, but i can't wait til they announce it so it will end :lol:

Right? The battle of the fans will either continue or it will be something less than interesting. I do hope it's tour news though, which seems likely. As long as the end result is a kick ass GD show, I can live with any opening band.

n

nahh, the emphasis is on the Idiot Club. on the IC homepage it says "be psyched that you already are an idiot club member"

they just wanted to sell more preorder boxes :P

Ok then, what do IC members usually get? Tickets pre-sales and ... ? No idea.

Video/info a few hours before the general public. They also get to ask questions to the band in IC-only interviews sometimes.

Probably 8-10 hours from now, I guess they're going to release the info at around 9AM PST. I could be (and probably am) wrong, obviously.

I hope you are!!! I thought it was early monday morning in America. So isn't that now?! OhGod. I can't wait until tomorrow! It's too far away. D:

First time someone makes a joke about my username without it being "Hey, what's up, Lucas?". hehe Nice one :D

Really? Sooooo...

What's up, Lucas?

:runaround::P

I hope you are!!! I thought it was early monday morning in America. So isn't that now?! OhGod. I can't wait until tomorrow! It's too far away. D:

Nope, it's 1:22AM in LA at the moment. Still a long time for us to wait. :(

Video/info a few hours before the general public. They also get to ask questions to the band in IC-only interviews sometimes.

Right! But that wouldn't be that huge, right? At least, that's not my idea of huge news :P

Ok then, what do IC members usually get? Tickets pre-sales and ... ? No idea.

yeah, presales. they also did the early entry thing for the stadium shows during the last tour.

Archived