HUGE news Monday AM (as per GreenDay tweet)

ChelseaDagger

I hope it's ok to post this as a topic, if not, sorry mods - feel free to close it.

@GreenDay tweeted a few minutes ago:

"HUGE news Mon AM! Get your preorder bundle now w/an Idiot Club membership at http://splash.greenday.com/ ... you'll thank us later... wink wink!!"

https://twitter.com/GreenDay

I sure like the sounds of this!!!

*crossing fingers for tour dates*

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

US tour details, hopefully more UK shows + European details as well...but i wouldn't be surprised if they were mean if they made us wait an extra week or two :lol: :angry

Hmmm. News that requires an idiot club membership, wonder what that could be.

Tour Dates and pre sale information or an idiot club exclusive tour video of Billie Joe getting a rectal exam in hospital. I know which one I want! ;)

HUUUUGE announce coming early on Monday morning. Just a little hint that you should grab your preorder bundle now that comes with an Idiot Club membership at http://splash.greenday.com/ ... you'll thank us later... wink wink!!

Yeah from GD facebook. UNO streaming possible !

I guess it's uno streaming or a new song though it's not a bit right cause they just released let yourself go..

I'm thinking it's a ticket presale(s). Maybe for the NY shows or they're announcing a tour?

It's not Uno streaming just for idiot club members. That would take literally the length of the album for someone to rip, and about ten minutes to upload elsewhere.

If even that.

I'd say it's a tour announcement. Most likely a massive US tour. It's too early for a full streaming of Uno and not that kind of HUGE(!) announcement.

Tour dates possibility. But that would be made public soon too. So why the need of IC membership?

Yeah presales happen but thats never a 'HUGE' news. If you're getting what I'm trying to say.

Tour dates possibility. But that would be made public soon too. So why the need of IC membership?

Yeah presales happen but thats never a 'HUGE' news. If you're getting what I'm trying to say.

the word "HUGE" helps sell preorder bundles even if it's completely overhyping and it's just a presale ;)

the word "HUGE" helps sell preorder bundles even if it's completely overhyping and it's just a presale ;)

Yeah ;)

I'm stopping the urge to call my Uncle in Canada and order it for me cos its way to expensive if I have to pay for it in Indian money :P

As hopeful as I am for the announcement of tour dates, part of me thinks that it'd be silly for tour announcements to be done through the Idiot Club. After all, you don't need to be a member to just read a basic news article that in absolutely no way, shape, or form could ever be contained to a membership-exclusive site.

However, if it was an announcement of tour dates PLUS ticket presales for the first batch of shows...

I can't really imagine tour dates either as it's neither that HUGE nor would it make much sense to post them on the IC if they're gonna be public anyway. Maybe it's something absolutely none of us here expects :shifty:

Nude pictures anyone?

:eyebrows:

Archived