The Boo Vinyl For Sale on eBay

CorneliusIII

if yall read what i said someone gave it to me, i did not ask for it, know what it was, or pay for it thinking i could sell it for more...i never changed the price due to any reactions either...buy it now price was always 285, bidding works how bidding always does...theres a site called popsike that tells you what things have sold for in the past...im no rip off artist im not some asshole to rip off fans i just see what it is worth and am selling it....so shut up internet dipshits :) you would clearly not buy it regardless....collectors bid if your interested...everyone else fuck off <3333333333

and thank you greendayfan4994....these are collectors items...for collectors....collector means you really love something and are willing to pay money for somethign that no one else has and something that has a story behind it...14 year olds whos moms wont front them the doe for it leave your comments on youtube or some shit....peace yall!

I will pay you 285 bucks for it if you personally deliver it to me and i'm allowed smash it over your head! Deal?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will pay you 285 bucks for it if you personally deliver it to me and i'm allowed smash it over your head! Deal?

You could pick up a pretty rare "look for love" record for about the same price as well.

fat wreck chords recently opened a record store in san francisco. they sold the new NOFX EP (my stepdad's a cop) as a store exclusive (grey vinyl, with different center labels than the black/blue copies on their webstore had). that pressing was limited to 100 copies, and some copies were sold on ebay for over $500.

i don't think $285 for this is overpriced at all, seeing that no collector had the chance to get one of those very limited copies. i think it'd sell for way more if it was an actual green day record.

I got the Ultimate Vinyl Box Set.... It has Sweet Children in it.

Yeah, but that's not worth shit. It's the original ones, each of the first four pressings+first pressing on pink vinyl that are worth at least $80 each. The new pressing isnt original and comes with kerplunk vinyl.

You could pick up a pretty rare "look for love" record for about the same price as well.

Hmm... Which one would I rather have?

Yeah, but that's not worth shit. It's the original ones, each of the first four pressings+first pressing on pink vinyl that are worth at least $80 each. The new pressing isnt original and comes with kerplunk vinyl.

Hmm... Which one would I rather have?

$80 is the underestimation of the year ;)

Id take Look For Love anyday

im not some asshole

....so shut up internet dipshits :)

fuck off <3333333333

and thank you greendayfan4994....these are collectors items...for collectors....collector means you really love something and are willing to pay money for somethign that no one else has and something that has a story behind it...14 year olds whos moms wont front them the doe for it leave your comments on youtube or some shit....peace yall!

Spoiler alert: you're an asshole. Nobody is going to pay you an absurd amount of money for a mediocre (albeit cool) record, especially since you're acting like a prick in the process.

Spoiler alert: you're an asshole. Nobody is going to pay you an absurd amount of money for a mediocre (albeit cool) record, especially since you're acting like a prick in the process.

See im with you, i actually know five "serious" collectors who would most likely pay above the asking price for this, (im part of a group of pretty hardcore collectors), and was going to tell them about it, but just for acting like a jerk, im not going to do it. You dont have to be good a maths to work out minimum 3 top collectors in a bidding war = serious money.

Christ, everyones being so harsh in the guy. If I had the money, or lived in America I'd bid on it, it's a good price for something that rare

hey cornelius

get fucked.

Jeez. It may be expensive, but its not his fault. If it's worth that much to him, then it's his choice. And that's how much it's been going for online recently. And there are people that are willing to pay that much, so it sucks for you.

And not only is this a must have for us GD fans, but when Emily's Army makes it big these will become even more valuable. Just imagine how much 1000 hours sold when Dookie came out, just because all of the sudden there were 4 million GD fans. When Emily's Army makes it big (hopefully with the album they're working on now), there will a lot more demand for these then there is now. So if you want it, get it. With 100 made, this one's in great condition.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived