The Boo Vinyl For Sale on eBay

CorneliusIII

heres the ebay link! you know you want it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251146318843?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

In case you don't know what it is, this is a 4 song ep that Billy Joe Armstrong recorded with his family and pressed to send out as a christmas card. Very few were made, extremely rare. His wife is on vocals! the vinyl is pink btw :) I got a copy from one of the guys who pressed it at Brooklyn Phono.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid over £100 for the Sweet Children EP many years ago, but thats because it was Sweet Children and stuck out like a sore thumb being omitted from my collection.

This however, which pretty cool, i wouldnt buy for that amount.

That's pretty damn expensive. I really freaking want it though, but I'm broke because I spent my money on a 1000 Hours EP. :shy:

That's pretty damn expensive. I really freaking want it though, but I'm broke because I spent my money on a 1000 Hours EP. :shy:

What pressing?

the last one sold online for $285 so no its not a rediculus price...there were hardly any made and other than a couple copies Billie* dropped off at a store in oakland, only his close friends and family own it....I'm not taking advantage of anyone, I'm not a big green day fan thats why I think I shouldn't be the one to possess it..but it's value is its value and thats what I'm going to ask for it

If you're not a big fan, why did you get the copy in the first place? Was it not to make a profit on it? :huh:

the last one sold online for $285 so no its not a rediculus price...there were hardly any made and other than a couple copies Billie* dropped off at a store in oakland, only his close friends and family own it....I'm not taking advantage of anyone, I'm not a big green day fan thats why I think I shouldn't be the one to possess it..but it's value is its value and thats what I'm going to ask for it

If you're not a big fan why would you get it when someone else who is could have?

And if you're not a fan then how the hell do you know what it's value is?

You guys are complaining that something super rare is $50? Jesus take a look at some rare blink-182 things, that's cheap in that world.

You guys are complaining that something super rare is $50? Jesus take a look at some rare blink-182 things, that's cheap in that world.

Nobody is complaining that something super rare is $50.

I paid over £100 for the Sweet Children EP many years ago, but thats because it was Sweet Children and stuck out like a sore thumb being omitted from my collection.

This however, which pretty cool, i wouldnt buy for that amount.

I got the Ultimate Vinyl Box Set.... It has Sweet Children in it.

Nobody is complaining that something super rare is $50.

"What a fuckin ridiculous price."

"yeah nice of you to list it for such a ridiculous price too."

He's talking about an original, first pressing copy

"What a fuckin ridiculous price."

"yeah nice of you to list it for such a ridiculous price too."

He was originally asking $285 but letting people bid. He changed it due to the reactions I'm assuming.

I would not pay $285 for any record unless it was personally recorded for me, but if I owned a collection I might consider buying it. I don't know. It's still ridicuously overpriced.

If you're not a big fan, why did you get the copy in the first place? Was it not to make a profit on it? :huh:

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. How frustrating.

if yall read what i said someone gave it to me, i did not ask for it, know what it was, or pay for it thinking i could sell it for more...i never changed the price due to any reactions either...buy it now price was always 285, bidding works how bidding always does...theres a site called popsike that tells you what things have sold for in the past...im no rip off artist im not some asshole to rip off fans i just see what it is worth and am selling it....so shut up internet dipshits :) you would clearly not buy it regardless....collectors bid if your interested...everyone else fuck off <3333333333

and thank you greendayfan4994....these are collectors items...for collectors....collector means you really love something and are willing to pay money for somethign that no one else has and something that has a story behind it...14 year olds whos moms wont front them the doe for it leave your comments on youtube or some shit....peace yall!

so no its not a rediculus price...

:lol:

Yes it is!

Just because others have sold it for that price just means they were ripping people off too, it does not justify that price at all.

I'm not bothered about owning this but even if I was, I'd never pay that for it. I've been a collector for years, there'll be a cheaper one some day. You just have to wait.

He'll get his money though, some rich (and naive) collector will buy it.

Basically, the ultimate box set are all reissues from Reprise. The original pressings of Sweet Children were on Skene, extremely limited.

If i remember, the first pressing was about 1000, 2nd and 3rd about 600 each, and 4th about 1000, (they all have different covers).

Archived