Green Day booked to perform on the Ellen Show

Yojimbo

Awesome, Green Day on TV! Don't know much about the show, but I'm looking forward to this anyway. :happy:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! :woot:

Is it odd that for years I've always imagined what their interview would be like if they were on Ellen? This is like a dream come true! I'M SO EXCITED!

No, I've done the same for quite some time as well! I always thought it'd be fun if Green Day were on the Ellen show and especially the interview would be hilarious.

This is awesome! I really like Ellen :D I wonder what song they'll perform...

Let me get this straight - my favorite band will be performing on my favorite talk show. WIN!!!!!

Awesome!! :woot: I used to watch her show with the only hope of seeing if they will be there and now it's finally happening!!! :runaround: I can't wait!!

Shit, this show is not airing on my warner channel anymore :mad:

I hope Ellen would try to scare Billie, then everyone would be happy615f18f7ea8abc608c4c20eaa667883b.gif

Scare him how? o_O.

Does anyone know how it usually goes with musical guests, if they also get interviewed or if it's usually only a performance?

Generally the musical guest just performs toward the end of the show, and then Ellen goes to their part of the stage and might say a few things to them, but no interview.

I've only seen an actual interview with the musical guest I think once - last year Kelly Clarkson performed, then she got like a 2-minute interview, then the show was basically over.

Hopefully GD will get an interview like Kelly did, but I wouldn't expect it, unfortunately.

But there is a slight chance!

I don't routinely watch her show, except when I am at a restaurant and it happens to be on the t.v. XD. (1000x better than fox news; I appreciate those restaurants)

But I wouldn't expect an interview. Still, a couple of comments will be priceless. Hope they play KTDJ or something other than Oh Love. It's a great song and great live, from what I have seen, but... something with less tension and more energy sounds good.

Everyone that is at the show will get a free copy of uno. You guys realize this, right? They're always loading out free shit on that show!

Why has no one made a mention of this???? If it's true?..

i don't know if this has been posted but on the Idiot Club it says that they're preforming on September 27th

Yes its posted on GreenDay.com that they will kick off her show's 10th season on 27th September!

If they're gonna kick off a season then they shouldn't kick it off with Oh Love...

Don't get me wrong, I like the song, but I don't want to hear it played live on every TV appearance.

If they're gonna kick off a season then they shouldn't kick it off with Oh Love...

Don't get me wrong, I like the song, but I don't want to hear it played live on every TV appearance.

Agreed, with all points. Though if they did it'll still be good... but I would hope they play something a little more lively.

awesome news but who is that woman? i've never heard of her before.

LOL @ the juxtaposition of your username and this statement (I'm not making fun of you, I just appreciate the fantastic irony in that your name is Nemo. Finding Nemo. Dory. Who forgets/doesn't know things. :lol:)

LOL @ the juxtaposition of your username and this statement (I'm not making fun of you, I just appreciate the fantastic irony in that your name is Nemo. Finding Nemo. Dory. Who forgets/doesn't know things. :lol:)

The 'fantastic irony' of those facts is now amazing me XD.

Archived