Green Day booked to perform on the Ellen Show

Yojimbo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her! I'll be very interested in seeing that...

EDIT: WTF...

If Green Day doesn't perform "Wake Me Up When September Ends" I'm cancelling @TheEllenShow

Awesome! Love Ellen DeGeneres, and I know she likes Green Day too :)

:woot: That's so cool, I love Ellen! Can't wait to see the guys performing in her show. :dance:

Never really watched her show, but this is definitely a good reason to tune in! :D

Everyone that is at the show will get a free copy of uno. You guys realize this, right? They're always loading out free shit on that show!

Is it odd that for years I've always imagined what their interview would be like if they were on Ellen? This is like a dream come true! I'M SO EXCITED!

Is it odd that for years I've always imagined what their interview would be like if they were on Ellen? This is like a dream come true! I'M SO EXCITED!

The Killers are also goign to be on... IDK if there willb e an interview? Either way though... be fascinated by the combination.

No as I've been wondering that for a long time as well.

Damn.. is there a possibility of actually going to this? Does anybody know??

I always imagine stuff like this too :) But are bands often interviewed on Ellen or will it just be performance?

The Killers are also goign to be on... IDK if there willb e an interview? Either way though... be fascinated by the combination.

I don't think they'll be on the same day.

I don't think they'll be on the same day.

Haha! Didn't even think that >_>.

I'll put this in the same category as Angry Birds Green Day: Dafuq? But, should be really cool. Didn't the guys support that alternative prom for LGBT high school kids a few years back? (And the whole Pansy Division thing of course)

I'll put this in the same category as Angry Birds Green Day: Dafuq? But, should be really cool. Didn't the guys support that alternative prom for LGBT high school kids a few years back? (And the whole Pansy Division thing of course)

...It's a talk show. She doesn't just talk about being gay all the time...

Some girl tweeted in reply to the producer '' If they're not playing Wake me up When September Ends , I'm cancelling the Ellen Show '' :dry: she really thinks they would play an 8 year old song to promote 3 new albums... *facepalm*

Archived