Scan of Green Day in this weeks Entertainment Weekly (Aug 23)

gloria123

here's the scan of Green Day in this weeks Entertainment Weekly

1z2dkaw.jpgsorry it's huge and crooked

here's the scan of Green Day in this weeks Entertainment Weekly

1z2dkaw.jpgsorry it's huge and crooked

That picture disturbs me. :mellow:

Not sure why the EW cartoonists want Green Day to look like the decaying skeletons that are the Rolling Stones, but I guess that's a compliment?

here's the scan of Green Day in this weeks Entertainment Weekly sorry it's huge and crooked

LOL! Woooooowwwww.... 'Uhhh... we need a pic of Green Day that hasn't been posted already... Quick... Get Joe Bob artist to draw them for us... He's got a half hour. GO!'

Even my shitty caricatures look more polished than that...

Maybe the person who made that drawing was inspired by the question "So, why do you never age?"

Thanks for posting - love seeing the guys out and about the newsstand again.

LOL! Woooooowwwww.... 'Uhhh... we need a pic of Green Day that hasn't been posted already... Quick... Get Joe Bob artist to draw them for us... He's got a half hour. GO!'

Even my shitty caricatures look more polished than that...

Your caricatures are a trillion times better than that!! You put life into the guys in your art - this drawing looks like they've aged 20 years...jeez.

Maybe the person who made that drawing was inspired by the question "So, why do you never age?"

I guess the artist figured he'd help them along with that...in case they needed a boost? :pinch:

Billie Joe looks sleepy. Awful drawing though. And the article is this much? -_-

Thanks for posting - love seeing the guys out and about the newsstand again.

Your caricatures are a trillion times better than that!! You put life into the guys in your art - this drawing looks like they've aged 20 years...jeez.

I guess the artist figured he'd help them along with that...in case they needed a boost? :pinch:

Wow. Thank you! That's a real compliment!

Did you guys see the previous issue (with Twilight on the cover) and their story about the revival of "'90s bands"? It was totally awkward, too.

2e5irnb.jpg

I mean, he's simultaneously Shooping da Whoop and taking a shit.

EW, whatever.

I got startled when that scan got fully loaded on my phone. I'm still a bit in shock, as if I just watched a very scary movie..

the band looks pretty old in this pic. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Who the hell drawed that? :mellow:

Someone who wanted to make of their best new pictures (Tré looking gorgeous in my ava ♥) look like a shitty impression of the band. Saw it on GD.com (don't know if they took it from here) and I don't like it.

Thank you for post :)

Archived