Lady Cobra and Nightlife (feat. Lady Cobra)

iRun

Small change to the "Nightlife" lyrics for Lady Cobra:

"Operator, operator PATCH ya boy in"

How do you know?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder if this'll be a single. It would certainly turn a few heads!

I would say that if it's gonna be a single it will start a massive shitstorm :lol:

I listened to about 30 seconds of Lady Cobra and it makes me very, very happy and excited. This is the exact sound I love, raunchy, sexy garage rock. I can't wait to hear more. I have mixed feelings on Nightlife. I'm not one of those "all rap suxx only rock is good" people at all, I just don't get that much out of the song right now. I definitely feel like it'll grow on me, fairly quickly.

I love Nightlife because I like both rock and rap so it's a really cool. I can't remember how Lady Cobra sounds but I prefer nor remembering it now. I hope Nightlife and Fuck Time are singles :)

Did you just copy my lyrics? :lol: I don't really care, but why?

It'd be cool if Nightlife was updated a bit, but it's probably the final version. Billie's weird vocals are growing on me but it is still the weak part of the song.

i think it might sound a little bit better final because they played it over the radio throu an iPhone with an aux cable this does not work that well (just compare the fell 4 you preview and cd version of it you should hear big differences quality wise..)

I really like Nightlife its fun and its just one song on the album (maybe i would not buy an album with 12 songs like this i prefere more greendayish songs)

The only thing witch concerns me is the length of Lady Cobra because its the full song and its only 2 min. I hope its the only song that short. UNO is already a little bit short with 40min i hope that Dos and Tre are at least equal in lenght

The only thing witch concerns me is the length of Lady Cobra because its the full song and its only 2 min. I hope its the only song that short. UNO is already a little bit short with 40min i hope that Dos and Tre are at least equal in lenght

Wikipedia has the runtime of each album and proved to be right in the Uno days, don't know if that helps

I fucking adore billies voice in nightlife its a definite eargasm... and lady cobra fits in perfectly!

Do you think his voice sounds weird in nightlife because it's from an iPod or do you think they purposefully made it sound like that? It's really...loud, for lack of a better word, though my speakers. It makes them static a little.

But I love Nightlife. It's interesting and awesome. Can't wait for Dos!

Do you think his voice sounds weird in nightlife because it's from an iPod or do you think they purposefully made it sound like that? It's really...loud, for lack of a better word, though my speakers. It makes them static a little.

But I love Nightlife. It's interesting and awesome. Can't wait for Dos!

Sounds like that cause 1 its being played thru an aux source 2 its being broadcasted thru the radio which when broadcasted to airwaves equal in mp3 terms is less than a 128kps mp3 rip

Sounds like that cause 1 its being played thru an aux source 2 its being broadcasted thru the radio which when broadcasted to airwaves equal in mp3 terms is less than a 128kps mp3 rip

That's what I thought except, well, you put it in better terms. :happy:

His voice has a noise filter over it. Listen to Wattershed, Weenie Beenie and White Limo by Foo Fighters. Same thing, except Billie's has been done hardcore to give it that fucked up feeling. Its good, I like it. Gets the feeling across.

Yeah like gd aussie said its a vocal effect but it wont sound static or bad like the radio 1 clip on the actual album

Lady Cobra is just flat out fucking awesome. Nightlife is growing on me too. Every time I hear the leaked snippet, I like it more and more. I honestly can't wait to hear the rest of it. Something tells me it will grow and rock out.

Wikipedia has the runtime of each album and proved to be right in the Uno days, don't know if that helps

sorry but i looked up on wikipedia and there was no runtime for Dos or Tre only for Uno :(

So it's called Nightlife (ft. Lady Cobra) who the fuck is lady cobra why can't I find anything about her on google?

So it's called Nightlife (ft. Lady Cobra) who the fuck is lady cobra why can't I find anything about her on google?

Her real name is Monica Painter, she's in a band called Mystic Knights of the Cobra

sorry but i looked up on wikipedia and there was no runtime for Dos or Tre only for Uno :(

Really? Mine listed (just checked again and now they're gone) Dos with runtime of about 47 minutes and Tre somewhere around 50. That's odd, haha :P

Really? Mine listed (just checked again and now they're gone) Dos with runtime of about 47 minutes and Tre somewhere around 50. That's odd, haha :P

i hope 47 and 50 min are true because then the length of the Trilogy would be really nice thx

but we will see :)

• 2 weeks later...

Am i the only one who doesn't like Lady Cobra? :S Like not that i don't like it at all, it's just .... itś all the same from beginning till the end, no bridge, solo is ONE BIG MEHEH... and . i don't know .. :D

has anyone corrected the lyrics? I'm interested on that part when the speaker laughed the second time. The first time he laughed that's because of the double entendre (cock - map route), but the second time I cant get why he laughed of.

• 4 weeks later...

Just heard it. WOW, that's weird. Billie's definetly channeling Eminem on this, slurring his vocals and stuff like that. Compared to the rest of the album, it's so out of place for me. Maybe Mike or Tre should've sang it?

has anyone corrected the lyrics? I'm interested on that part when the speaker laughed the second time. The first time he laughed that's because of the double entendre (cock - map route), but the second time I cant get why he laughed of.

I'm 99% sure there's a thread with the DOS Lyrics which should now be correct.

Archived