Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

Screw It!!, I don't care how much the tickets are, it isn't often that you get see Green Day at such an intimate venue, if it was any other band I wouldn't bother.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not one bit jealous of the stress ye all have to look forward to in the morning :P

I'll be crossing my fingers for ye :) sounds like it will be epic beyond belief!

Not to get anyones hopes up but it is looking likely if i manage to get through and buy tickets ill have a spare one for someone on here.

All of my friends seem to be working but im not gonna miss out on this at all

All the best to everyone who's trying to make it ! We need updates from you guys :lol:

FUCKING HELL! That's expensive!

I expected it to be less than that. Oh man, my bank balance is going to take a bashing...

Not to get anyones hopes up but it is looking likely if i manage to get through and buy tickets ill have a spare one for someone on here.

All of my friends seem to be working but im not gonna miss out on this at all

Apparently we're not getting actual tickets though, just wristbands?

£49.50 including booking fee

plus probably a fiver as a "transaction fee" :/ stupid bullshitty companies.

FUCKING HELL! That's expensive!

I expected it to be less than that. Oh man, my bank balance is going to take a bashing...

Isn't that the normal price for a GD concert? I mean, this one is smaller so imo it's even more worth the price.

Apparently we're not getting actual tickets though, just wristbands?

Yeah, but im guessing name for the spare ticket doesnt matter until you're at the box office

Isn't that the normal price for a GD concert? I mean, this one is smaller so imo it's even more worth the price.

Yeah but smaller gigs are sometimes cheaper. I only paid £30 for my arena ticket for them. I paid about £50 to see them at Wembley Stadium.

Yeah but smaller gigs are sometimes cheaper. I only paid £30 for my arena ticket for them. I paid about £50 to see them at Wembley Stadium.

Dude, our arena shows were like 45 pounds! That's not fair!

I'm a little pissed off that it's not over 18's :(

Oh yeah... that's a bit weird considering that SB has a bar...

Yeah, but im guessing name for the spare ticket doesnt matter until you're at the box office

It won't matter at all, probably all they'll want to see is a confirmation print out and (possibly) the credit/debit card that was used to book them.

Used to be £10 - £15 at the most. Even Nimrod/Warning era tickets were around £20 - £25 if my memory serves me well. Now they are rock superstars its £50..................I know, I am an old cynical bastard.

In the good old days I'd be there but I now have a house to pay for and lots and lots of bills to pay.

Oh my God...

Hell yes!

I just got paid, I'm on the early shift at work on thursday...

Just hope i can get tickets! :runaround:

Train tickets from Leeds are £47...

Think I'm going have to cash in some serious favours.

At echoplex weren't the tickets like, $38? and a bunch of people were moaning about the price :lol: That was a complete bargain.

Do you think I should try get the day of work now (as in walk to work and beg various people) and then see whether I can get a ticket... or should I get the ticket and then beg people?

Train tickets from Leeds are £47...

Think I'm going have to cash in some serious favours.

The train back doubles in price tomorrow too :/ And I'd try to get the day off now if you can?

Archived