Green Day playing in London this Thursday!

Fuzz

News post on GDA: http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/3479/

From the Idiot Club

Have you heard? Green Day are playing THIS Thursday at Shepherds Bush. We were able to get a some tickets for our Idiots to purchase before the general onsale. Our IC presale begins at 9:00am local venue time, Tues 21 August. There will be a 2 ticket limit per person and will be limited on a first come, first served basis. You will be able to access this presale via this news page on Tuesday. Please keep checking back here for any updates.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY.

I feel the same way. It was killing me watching people agonize over when the news would be coming. I felt like saying "patience my dears, patience"

... Omg I've been wanting to see green day play there for years that place is TINY

I feel the same way. It was killing me watching people agonize over when the news would be coming. I felt like saying "patience my dears, patience"

I was running out of things to hint about! :lol:

About 2,000

Very nice! Oh my god I hope I get tickets, ahhh!

And as many GDCers as possible too! :D

Yes finally amazing. SBE is such a nice venue, a bit like the Astoria if you remember that. A lot small than Brixton. Can't bloody wait!

Get in! So annoyed about not being an IC member. Anyone I can pay for a ticket? :wub:

I will pay in money, love, sexual favours, food, drink and a any combination of all of those. :happy:

YES! Oh my God, I love that venue!

Hope I can get tickets though since I'm not part of the IC.

Archived