Rumoured "Secret" Green Day Shows UK - Aug 2012

Undómiel

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck me, you just gave me the biggest heart attack to date. Concerned I'm gonna have an actual one soon.

Oh my god I almost had a heart attack when I saw a new thread with secret show in the title :P

But yeah, good idea to have a separate thread.

We forgive you. Well, I do anyway.

Definitely a good idea to have a new thread. I'm spamming it already, I'm sorry, oh gawd.

We forgive you. Well, I do anyway.

Definitely a good idea to have a new thread. I'm spamming it already, I'm sorry, oh gawd.

Just can't help yourself, can you??

Seriously hoping the announcement comes tomorrow. If they're announcing Reading tomorrow, surely it would make sense to tell us about this at the same time?

I can see it tommorow in the middle of my job interview. Billie tweets about a show and I run around like a idiot.

:lol:

^It would.

But then again - Green Day aren't brilliant on the sense front...

Ep. I don't want to go to bed. Well I'm in bed - I don't want to go to sleep.

This needs to be true, I've been following the whole other thread so far. No doubt it'll be announced, and tickets will go on sale when I'm on a 4 hour train journey tomorrow...

Fuck me, you just gave me the biggest heart attack to date. Concerned I'm gonna have an actual one soon.

Oh my god I almost had a heart attack when I saw a new thread with secret show in the title :P

Lol, these two posts show that Green Day need to announce something NOW before we all die.

I feel it will be tomorrow, at 7:38pm. And tickets will go on sale Tuesday morning at 10am. The show will be 9pm on Thursday.

:ninja: Hi I'm Martyn and i don't actually know anything but shall be attending the two shows if they exist and like leading people on with made up crap which i shall proceed to do likewise with this thread. :ninja:

I feel it will be tomorrow, at 7:38pm. And tickets will go on sale Tuesday morning at 10am. The show will be 9pm on Thursday.

If it's on Thursday night I'm going to have do some serious sleeping around to get out of work.

:ninja: Hi I'm Martyn and i don't actually know anything but shall be attending the two shows if they exist and like leading people on with made up crap which i shall proceed to do likewise with this thread. :ninja:

Are you trolling? You mean you knew nothing in the first place?!

If it's on Thursday night I'm going to have do some serious sleeping around to get out of work.

Or develop a sudden illness? But your way is far more fun.

Or develop a sudden illness? But your way is far more fun.

I can't risk being seen and losing my job. I need this. I have to do it legitimately or not at all.

that would be so very cool - if you're spot on (especially about 7:38pm) then you're picking my lottery numbers in future :)

Given it's now 7am in Japan, i reckon Billie will get up at say 9am at the earliest then give him an hour or so to get onto twitter and announce something. so what i'm saying is, it'll be the middle of the fucking night at the earliest before we get any actual news! :)

i've literally spent most of my weekend checking twitter, instagram and this site!

Are you trolling? You mean you knew nothing in the first place?!

all i know is that i don't know nothing. :ninja:

9am? Billie Joe? HAHAHAHAHA

Apparently he's a late sleeper.

Anyway. I am off to bed boes. Here's hoping tickets don't go on sale before 9am tomorrow morning. If they do... I'm fucked.

all i know is that i don't know nothing. :ninja:

And the point of that was? :angry

We need videos! ! ! ! So if all of you go, please think in us ! ! :sorry:

If I remember to take my camera with me, then I'm sure some of my photos will make their way on to here/Facebook/Tumblr/the rest of the internet somehow.

I can't risk being seen and losing my job. I need this. I have to do it legitimately or not at all.

Ah, that sucks. You gonna have to ask for it off and hope for the best then? Is it a job where other people can cover your shift for you?

that would be so very cool - if you're spot on (especially about 7:38pm) then you're picking my lottery numbers in future :)

Given it's now 7am in Japan, i reckon Billie will get up at say 9am at the earliest then give him an hour or so to get onto twitter and announce something. so what i'm saying is, it'll be the middle of the fucking night at the earliest before we get any actual news! :)

i've literally spent most of my weekend checking twitter, instagram and this site!

I'm normally really unlucky, so I wouldn't trust me :lol:

Yeah, for the past week I've just been checking those sites at least every five minutes. My phone battery has been dying by lunch time when it usually will last a couple of days.

I think we'll get an announcement sometime tomorrow. Hopefully Billie will announce it at a UK friendly time i.e not in the middle of the night. Fingers crossed!

^I highly doubt we'll get anything at a reasonable UK time, that would be far to helpful and sensible!

Archived