Green Day Angry Birds Game OUT NOW!

Fuzz

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how to get to the last grenade level? I played all 10 Songs but no level on the second page

It's the first time I'm playing Angry Birds and honestly I find it boring. I was going to stop, but now that I know that you can unlock Troublemaker, I'll continue! :happy:

There's a gold heart grenade in the 3rd level on the left side, you gotta get that. Then you'll unlock the secret level with the new song. :)

There's a gold heart grenade in the 3rd level on the left side, you gotta get that. Then you'll unlock the secret level with the new song. :)

omg, didnt even notice that ! Thanks

THANK YOU I LOVE YA!

Alright, so it's on the second page in the heart grenade. But I don't know how to unlock that....

You have to get the grenade which is on the 3rd level!

Found it pretty meh to be honest. I'll wait until the full song is released, might be a grower :/

May I ask how I unlock the gold hand grenade?

Yes, I'm a noob!

Nevermind, the preview is on GDA! :shy:

And I'm not sure if I like it...

I actually really dig the song.

May I ask how I unlock the gold hand grenade?

As posted above (or last page). Level three, there's a hand grenade on the left side of the screen. You have to hit it with a bird.

As posted above (or last page). Level three, there's a hand grenade on the left side of the screen. You have to hit it with a bird.

That's what I was trying to do, but I'm really bad at it! :lol:

Thanks, anyway.

I'm so bad at this game. So glad other GDC'ers are better and can unlock everything before me! ;)

Archived