Green Day Angry Birds Game OUT NOW!

Fuzz

OMG! That's absolutely aesome! I love Angry Birds! :woot:

Green Day+Angry Birds! That's going to be epic!

I'm happy! :runaround::dance:

QxUTj.jpg

meme-arcoiris.jpgtumblr_m45i5cn6sE1r8weq9o2_500.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like it's more than that since it has it's own url on their site called greenday-game. And from the silhoutte I posted above, looks like birds.

Oh. I just got much more excited. Green day is trying a lot of new things these days that non of us could never imagine.

Brace yourselves, the haters are coming.

I don't think they ever left.

Wait. NOW people are starting to say Green Day is a commercial band?

Seriously? Why are people so so so stupid?

They were always a commercial band you numb nuts.

Wait. NOW people are starting to say Green Day is a commercial band?

Seriously? Why are people so so so stupid?

They were always a commercial band you numb nuts.

It's not their fault that people love them

i don't dislike this idea, but if the pig is Billie...i think real Billie is way more cuter...

so Billie is pig, Mike and Tre are birds? They shoot Billie? sounds a lot of fun but the pig sould be DJ! :lol:

I don't really give two fucks either way, I don't have an ipod touch/iphone/fancy phone with apps :lol:

People also realize that stuff like this is mostly from the major label marketing teams right?

Green Day never said "Hmmm, it would be cool to have us in an Angry Birds game!"

All the promotion = Labels.

Green Day are under a contract, so they probably don't have too much of a say in it.

Plus, who cares? Green Day Rockband had shitty sales, this probably will too.

I don't like angry birds... I don't even know what the fuck are they :P Just the other day my sister asked me if I knew them 'cause she was seeing them everywhere :lol:

I guess I wouldn't mind to see more of these Green Day-Angry Birds. :D

this announcement, along with many other things they are doing of late, has me saying this

seriously i love green day, and i have for a long time, but for christs sake do they have to put their name on everything. this is pushing it for me

Maybe they'll be playing the little angry birds song -noise thing on instruments like they did with the Simpsons theme song hahaha

*snickers*

Green Day pigs....

*snickers*

So bad... SO FUNNY!

What a marketing ploy....

I think this is great... Anything to keep them out there and get them literally everywhere. It's good marketing!

This will help them out a HUGE amount. People love angry birds all around the world, and about 75% of the sales will be from people who love angry birds and dont care about Green Day. These people will check Green Day out , meaning Green Day sales will go up a ton more.

My reaction was: What the hell is this?

I don't even know what the Angry Birds thing is...

Is this a game I can't get if I don't have an iphone or something like that?

My first reaction was WTF?! But then I realised that it would destroy my phone :D I love Angry Birds and now I'll have new excuse to play them more.

People also realize that stuff like this is mostly from the major label marketing teams right?

Green Day never said "Hmmm, it would be cool to have us in an Angry Birds game!"

All the promotion = Labels.

Green Day are under a contract, so they probably don't have too much of a say in it.

Plus, who cares? Green Day Rockband had shitty sales, this probably will too.

Bitter much? Who cares really. you don't know they didn't come up with the idea.....

what if they voiced their birds? i would have a hernia of doubled over happiness

This made my whole f**king night :lol: I burst out laughing! The hair :P

I wish Billie will be the red bird! He fits perfectly!! :dance:

Since everyone who dislikes something that GD does is a "hater", here is some quiet indifference for you instead. :mellow:

This will help them out a HUGE amount. People love angry birds all around the world, and about 75% of the sales will be from people who love angry birds and dont care about Green Day. These people will check Green Day out , meaning Green Day sales will go up a ton more.

^^^^THIS!!

Do people not realize this? The marketing for 21st CB was total horseshit and led to shitty album sales by Green Day's standards...which is a shame because that album was fucking awesome. I have friends that are Green Day fams that still didn't know there was going to be a trilogy until I recently told them. Warner and Green Day (AND WE AS FANS) need to be doing everything possible to raise awareness of the total epic-ness that is about to take place over the next 5 months!!!

I really doubt this is going to do much aside from please fans of both Angry Birds and Green Day. If people check out GD from this game, chances are they're just going to download and not buy anything anyway.

Archived