Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

I don't think this has been posted yet:

tumblr_mc84fnK0Pt1qe6uwyo1_500.jpg

I'm guessing it was on the scarecrow picture.

Yes, it was.

And yeah... I get what he's saying.

But that "their" really sticks out to me x_x.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*they're. Fuck, Billie. Fuck.

my first thought.

Autocorrect strikes again, do you think? :lol:

my first thought.

Autocorrect strikes again, do you think? :lol:

No, he's never been able to get those words, on Twitter or in a handwritten letter... xP.

yeah Billies shitty with grammar, but so am i. the best one was "re-occurring roll" haha the grammar nazi be having heart attacks

Billie posting that picture of Mike made my entire month, lol. They're carving pumpkins together. I can't even handle how cute that is. :D It makes me happy to see that they're just hanging out together.

That picture just made my day. Today my best friend and I were talking about how the tour might now happen and such, and Billie's situation overall. Going off Rob Cavallo's comments, this means that they have been allowed to see him (and it is before Christmas). Hopefully, if Billie Joe is a normal out patient and in a 12 step program, this means that his doctors will gradually allow him to get to back to work. Hopefully more Dos songs will start trickling out now and the tour can occur on schedule, but most importantly it means Billie is beating his addiction, and ultimately that's what we all want.

Better get used to it, lol. Spelling is not Billie's strong suit. And, quite frankly, everyone gets a bit dumb while typing on the internets.

Damn, is it just me or is Billie REALLY agressive on Instagram? haha

He's always had pretty colorful language. Wouldn't expect any less on the interwebs.

:lol: mte, sorry Billie, but I cringe because I'm an asshole about that stuff.

That Mike pic is just really cute. I don't know why I find it so funny/endearing that they're sitting around doing shit like that, but I do. Even if Billie wasn't in recovery, I'd still find it fucking adorable and HE HAS BLACK HAIR AGAIN THANK GOD

I don't like Mike's black hair.

Billies attitude is awesome, it's very important that everone goes voting. And he's right, you can't trust politicans

Damn somebody got a verbal knock out punch from Mr.Billie Joe Armstrong and it wasn't me :happy:

Billie:

Suck it scarecrow

lol

Haha fantastic!

BJA: HALLOWEENER

MIKE :woot:

Black hair :(:P

Looks like they finally met and stuff. Things getting back to normal slowly, good signs!

Everything about this picture makes me happy. Even the black hair :D

Anybody else see this? And no, I can't find the guy's comment he was replying to.

http://twitpic.com/b61s4k"

Oh my :lol:

I don't think this has been posted yet:

tumblr_mc84fnK0Pt1qe6uwyo1_500.jpg

I'm guessing it was on the scarecrow picture.

Agreed with Billie, though what do I know about politics? But in what I've seen and learnt lately, agree with him.

It was very cool to see Billie and Mike hung out again :) Maybe Tré was there too. I don't like Mike's black hair though. For some reason he reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter now.

Fixed.

675288740.png?key=41139&Expires=1350810640&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=T0vXzmUaxCqVcg8Jha0FNE4q126oBXCPlYCDUQ4bv216T4qR0n1dYNya2OIaETh00C96b~Q2QabEKyzj9yi~nYSLwijdic7i9piRhaFKOPhQeuJAZqFyBJVMOoWtYQI2sZ8TiKSwaYoS4YxodhdiZYrJ9QO0vuV75ZpSavblwLQ_

Nope. I think it's something on my end, cause it just shows up as that stupid X'ed out box, or a question mark on Safari :P

Nope. I think it's something on my end, cause it just shows up as that stupid X'ed out box, or a question mark on Safari :P

Nor I can see it :/

Aww, I'm so happy to see Billie post a picture of Mike!! That means they're together again! :dance:

I'm glad that Billie seems to be doing a lot better now, and that he's well enough to do the Stray Heart video!

I'm just so happy right now - I can't stop smiling!

On a related note, I'm kind of slow. I saw that pic of Mike and Brittany yesterday and saw the black hair, but it didn't hit me until now that his hair is shorter too! It's not the long moppy blond anymore! Not sure how I feel. I didn't love the blond shaggy hair, but I was used to it. Now I have to get used to something new - and totally the opposite! Grr.

For some reason he reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter now.

Ahh, it DOES look like Snape!! Haha, that's funny! :lol:

I can't see it either :(

Anyone wanna quote what he wrote?

Archived