Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

omg the comments are driving me nuts. Are fans really that retarded? Some people are like "I commented here for 10 hours straight say hi to me!!!!!"

Like shut the fuck up. It's going to come to a point where GD are gonna abandon Instagram because the comments are so out of control. Ruin it for all of us why don't you?

I know I can't stop these creepers from comment whoring, but it still makes me crazy

I wanted to rant about this too. I think GD will stop commenting to fans now. I really hope they don't stop using Instagram, it's such a great idea.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg the comments are driving me nuts. Are fans really that retarded? Some people are like "I commented here for 10 hours straight say hi to me!!!!!"

Like shut the fuck up. It's going to come to a point where GD are gonna abandon Instagram because the comments are so out of control. Ruin it for all of us why don't you?

I know I can't stop these creepers from comment whoring, but it still makes me crazy

I've been wanting to tell those teenies off for awhile now but don't want to spam Billie's comments with it.

This SO much, it makes you so angry. They basically calculated when he went to bed and guessed what time he might 'set his alarm in the morning' to get up and on instagram, and then assumed that they'd get a response out of him purely because they were lame enough to spend all day on there. It's pathetic and will probably cause him to lose interested, at least in responding to people. Specially when people get personal.

Right??? I mean, I can admit that my love for GD is borderline creepy a lot of the time but these people commenting are just fucking INSANE. Poor Billie is probably terrified, I would be.

I would be terrified too if I were him. I mean yeah I joined just so I could have a slim chance of being commented back from GD, but I'm not begging for it :lol: I really like that the boys are on Instagram and are being pretty active. I feel more of a connection than on twitter. But then I look at the comments and it's like....oh. lol

people are whack that is for sure. I am sure we have no idea the crap those guys, especially Billie, have to put up with

This SO much, it makes you so angry. They basically calculated when he went to bed and guessed what time he might 'set his alarm in the morning' to get up and on instagram, and then assumed that they'd get a response out of him purely because they were lame enough to spend all day on there. It's pathetic and will probably cause him to lose interested, at least in responding to people. Specially when people get personal.

Exactly!

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I did look up the timezones in Japan to see if they would be posting photos soon or not. But I've only commented once per photo posted. And it was a genuine comment about the photo, not just trying to get attention. And I wish everyone else was like that too. Make the guys actually WANT to continue posting photos and talking to fans. And not have to sift through all the "Mrs Armstrong Billie is so hot" people.

Oh well... whatcha gonna do.

I seriously want to scream at @whatsisface and @greenday2121

I'm so tempted, but then again I don't want to be that asshole

Bless him for responding back to the platypus question though, i think it was one of the annoying girls who asked that

naomi said she was arguing with some fans the other night and he deleted her comment and said lets all get along...this is a loving community or something and then said he wanted to have sex with tres hair.

I commented on it :lol: The comments are so fucking creepy. "have sex with me" like it's a fucking picture of a tshirt calm your tatas

Remember this is Billie you are talking about. The man has never been the most skilled when it comes to technology :P

he has Twitter, Instagram, and teenage kids im sure he's learned quite a bit :P but who knows :lol:

Bless him for responding back to the platypus question though, i think it was one of the annoying girls who asked that

what was the question?

what was the question?

On a scale of 1 - 10 how angry were you when you wrote platypus

Ahh cool, what was his answer? im struggling to get the comments to load properly

Ahh cool, what was his answer? im struggling to get the comments to load properly

@bj_unoxx On a scale on 1-10 how mad were you when you wrote the song Platypus I hate you? P.s. I love you so much your band means the world to me ♥!!

A: bj_unoxx: @greenday2121 I was anger at 24! However, I'm not mad anymore.. About that anyway.. Change the lyric from "I hate you" to "I love you"

Ah as much as I would love all the crazy creeper fans to FOD I thin

k Billie is handling it fine. He doesnt have to reply...but he does. And to anyone sitting and commenting for 10 hours...they're only wasting there own time. It's quite sad how obsessed people get over another human.

Omg I apologize for my horrid paragraph structure and grammar.

@bj_unoxx On a scale on 1-10 how mad were you when you wrote the song Platypus I hate you? P.s. I love you so much your band means the world to me ♥!!

A: bj_unoxx: @greenday2121 I was anger at 24! However, I'm not mad anymore.. About that anyway.. Change the lyric from "I hate you" to "I love you"

Ahh cool thanks!

You guys shouldn't read the comments if you know what you're gonna find. I don't do it 'cause some of them are extremely annoying, they don't stop saying the same thing over and over and are VERY insistent. I think it's out of everybody's control, so... let's just focus on the photos.

• [ @ ] xxfaith_bexx UR SON IS FUCKING HOT!!! Lol there I said it! He had to tweet asking all of ur stalkers to get off his instagram and now they can stalk u!!!!!!! 4min

.... good lord :mellow:

You guys shouldn't read the comments if you know what you're gonna find. I don't do it 'cause some of them are extremely annoying, they don't stop saying the same thing over and over and are VERY insistent. I think it's out of everybody's control, so... let's just focus on the photos.

It's hard to miss them when they are under the photo.

So Billie can't spell or operate technology but he can superimpose a demon cat over a lady's face? You see, this is what sets this man apart from us common folk.

And telling him his son is hot is really fucked up. It's cool that he's responding to people but I kind of hope he just stops reading the comments. I don't know if it's an option, but he's better off disabling them entirely.

• [ @ ] xxfaith_bexx UR SON IS FUCKING HOT!!! Lol there I said it! He had to tweet asking all of ur stalkers to get off his instagram and now they can stalk u!!!!!!! 4min

what the actual fuck? :S

:mellow: people these days.

Archived