Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

I hope shit like that doesn't make them shy away from posting stuff.

Nah I don't think so, I mean I'm sure the volume might still hurt, but at this point I think they're over it and they're comfortable with their place with their music.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I don't think so, I mean I'm sure the volume might still hurt, but at this point I think they're over it and they're comfortable with their place with their music.

good i hope thats true cause it would suck if they stopped...still its up to them haha

He also commented, in response to people calling it 1039 smoothed out slappy hours... "its just 39 smooth".

K Bill, we'll call it that now :lol:.

Now I want to own "39/Smooth" instead of just the compiled version. :S.

OK, for a second I took the "sexy ass" in this comment literally, and I was totally grossed/weirded out XD. But then I understood it and it wasn't so bad.

[ @ ] ajd14bja Ok. Now put your sexy ass between the hat and guitar! Enough of the still life photography. 49s

I suppose I can understand that, although he has said in the past that's what the album is called, and I mean, he likes that name XD. He came up with it, etc. So I might be a little snappy too xD.

If I remember right he said in Twitter that 39 Smooth is actually the first LP. Or maybe I just misunderstood what you guys were saying :P

No haha I'm not saying what he said was wrong I know that's what the first LP was but most people have the 1039 combination album so that's generally what it's called. I just meant that if he said that to me my feelings would probably be hurt by it, it just wasn't very nice. That's all :lol:

Oh, I knew that's what you meant, but I don't think there was anything not nice about that particular post xP. My feeligns would be hurt too, but ... not for any good reason xD.

The pic was actually posted on twitter earlier

https://twitter.com/...4528128/photo/1

Looks like Billie took a picture of a computer screen or something.

this blond guy firsy post this photo on Alan(Bj's brother) 's wall on Facebook...and Alan replied he's gonna show it to Billie...and then Billie post it on Instagram :D The sticker is in Pinole Valley High School

Maybe that old sticker is just that he took a pic of the ¡Quatro! doccumentary from the pre-Dookie part? I guess if it was on twitter or something he would have known how to save the pic so it looks better instead of taking a pic of the screen

Edit: Ok now I saw where this came from. Forget all the post :/

yeah, I think they're all funny :lol:

idk, im just always defending Billie.. he he he (not that he needs it.) To me he actually is the funniest haha

I've always seen Billie more as the person you can't help but laugh at rather than with, if that makes any sense. :lol:

Seeing him wear something that says Green day makes me extremely happy for some stupid reason. Also, seriously dig the facial hair. He looks like a biker dude with the touches of gray. I really like it.

I think his beard makes him look like Satan >:} (very surprised there are no devil horn emoticons in this place)

Haha, if he keeps the beard he might have to start writing more acoustic songs :lol:. The old fart. /offtopic.

I often think that Billie is a 60-year-old trapped in a 40-year-old's body.

He also commented, in response to people calling it 1039 smoothed out slappy hours... "its just 39 smooth". K Bill, we'll call it that now :lol:. Now I want to own "39/Smooth" instead of just the compiled version. :S.

Billie Joe Armstrong: Music Geek through-and-through.

I've always seen Billie more as the person you can't help but laugh at rather than with, if that makes any sense. :lol:

That's cruel :S

That's cruel :S

Not really? No more so than people poking fun at his height and whatnot, for example. Even on this thread, people have called him a cheeseball, a dork, an old man, etc. And it's funny.

I wanna kick this guy's a** & punch him to the wall! ( On Billie's pic )

@sebastien_andre_paisey: Fuck rock music! Dirty goths! #emo

:o How the hell you dare to say that?? He's gotta be so dumbass!! Well, he is!!

I wanna kick this guy's a** & punch him to the wall! ( On Billie's pic )

@sebastien_andre_paisey: Fuck rock music! Dirty goths! #emo

:o How the hell you dare to say that?? He's gotta be so dumbass!! Well, he is!!

that guy just made a huge mistake!!!!!

Billie's responses to the fans are just hilarious!!

btw, I'm sick of the ppl who comment like " Kiss me! - Come to ----- " :lol: Get a life guys!

What picture did Biliie snap at the fan?

There are a lot of STUPID PEOPLE on Instagram. I look at the comments on the recent picture Bilie posted and I want to rip my eyeballs out.

People are just so fucking stupid!! And creepy oh my god.

1. Stop asking what A's is!! GOOGLE

2. Stop spelling Adie's name wrong. It's Adrianne, It's not Adrian, It's not Adriaenne. IT'S ADRIENNE

3. STOP saying "Come to my country ______" Hey when you guys come to ______

sdfkjadskfsdc gjhfdgkjhjhf

There are a lot of STUPID PEOPLE on Instagram. I look at the comments on the recent picture Bilie posted and I want to rip my eyeballs out.

2. Stop spelling Adie's name wrong. It's Adrianne, It's not Adrian, It's not Adriaenne. IT'S ADRIENNE

I can not agree more.

He also commented, in response to people calling it 1039 smoothed out slappy hours... "its just 39 smooth".

K Bill, we'll call it that now :lol:.

Now I want to own "39/Smooth" instead of just the compiled version. :S.

Poor Billie :lol:, people are never gonna stop calling it that.

That's why I don't read comments ;)

Poor Billie :lol:, people are never gonna stop calling it that.

Wait. Isn't the album 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours? I thought 39/Smooth was just a little EP that had less songs than 1039 SOSH and I read somewhere that 1039 SOSH was their first studio album.

Not really? No more so than people poking fun at his height and whatnot, for example. Even on this thread, people have called him a cheeseball, a dork, an old man, etc. And it's funny.

I find that pretty cruel too to be honest :lol:

Archived