Green Day Instagram

BradGreenDay

This is too much :lol:. Getting Instagram was the best decision Green Day ever made.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his thumb is fucking creepy looking.

he has different sized fingernails on his thumbs D:

he has different sized fingernails on his thumbs D:

Because one is mike's ...

I thought the cat face was added later, and that the actual picture is just of a girl. Who, though?

This is too much :lol:. Getting Instagram was the best decision Green Day ever made.

Indeed :creep:

I hope they maybe do some sight seeing in Berlin if there's time left like it seems they did/are doing in Japan. If they upload photos from this in Instagram it would make my day :lol:

lololololololololololol

Mike's comment on the udon photo:

mike_dosxx 30 minutes ago

My man gettin his Udon!

:lol: punny.

Seriously? "My man" ? :wub: Oh now that's cute!

I thought the cat face was added later, and that the actual picture is just of a girl.

You should go into law enforcement with those kinds of detective skills.

[it's Lady Cobra]

I thought the cat face was added later, and that the actual picture is just of a girl. Who, though?

Nope, the girl actually has a cat face that can shoot fireballs.

You should go into law enforcement with those kinds of detective skills.

[it's Lady Cobra]

is lady cobra on tour with Green Day?

Please make sure the image you're posting hasn't already been posted. Both of those were posted on the last page.

I love noodles. And I love Green Day. That picture makes me happy on many levels.

Ohmygod Mike's "Did somebody say Floofy?" pic is inbelievably cute! :wub: Looks like a wig :lol:

There's that one picture, Billie looks so old....our boys are grown up.

There's that one picture, Billie looks so old....our boys are grown up.

You mean this? http://statigr.am/p/...85886_208612324

He pulls the same face like on the one shot of the new promo pics where he looks quite old for his rate. Not that advantageous for him :lol: But that man just doesn't look his age the most time. That thing with the drought at the fountain of youth in Hitchin' A Ride was totally a lie ;)

Can these guys just stop being active when I don't have the time to be online much! I've spent my entire Summer vacation being bored and right when I start to get really busy they pull shit like this! :lol:

"this" being having instagram because I'm late to the thread.

It looks like she's on webcam...maybe they were skyping or something and she was just using a filter and he took a screen cap. :rolleyes:

Remember this is Billie you are talking about. The man has never been the most skilled when it comes to technology :P

omg the comments are driving me nuts. Are fans really that retarded? Some people are like "I commented here for 10 hours straight say hi to me!!!!!"

Like shut the fuck up. It's going to come to a point where GD are gonna abandon Instagram because the comments are so out of control. Ruin it for all of us why don't you?

I know I can't stop these creepers from comment whoring, but it still makes me crazy

Archived