Green Day perform at the MTV VMA's

Mary Daze

Green Day's facebook page posted this a few minutes ago: ''Green Day added to MTV VMA lineup here: http://music.yahoo.c...Y3Rpb25z;_ylv=3 ''

They will be playing at the VMA's, September 6th, aired 8pm (ET).

Other acts: Alicia Keys, One Direction and P!nk

That video is really funny :lol:

''YES, I PLAY THE TUBA!'' one of the best announcements for something like this..

"What are you doing, we're in the middle of rehearsal, man?" Billie Joe Armstrong asks as Hart makes his entrance, donning the band's signature skinny tie look and dragging a heavy instrument case. "What does it look like I'm doing, I'm joining the band," Hart replies, opening the case to reveal his golden tuba.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha the video is hilarious! :lol:

"and the name's gotta change too, I'm thinking 'black day'" xD

Or half past midnight :lol:

I doubt the american MTV Video Music Awards are gonna air on the german, or any other, Viva, huh? :dry:

I doubt the american MTV Video Music Awards gonna air on the german, or any other, Viva, huh? :dry:

Maybe some days (or weeks :dry: )after the official airing on Viva I guess..

the link said Page not found :S

Go to Greenday.com ! some people said it wasn't working for them but it did when the used the link on gd.com :thumbsup:

Maybe some days after the official airing on Viva I guess..

Go to Greenday.com ! some people said it wasn't working for them but it did when the used the link on gd.com :thumbsup:

thanks, god the video is so funny :D

Maybe some days (or weeks :dry: )after the official airing on Viva I guess..

Na fantastisch. :angry

I'm pretty sure somebody will record this and put it on Youtube. :) Don't worry.

Kevin's got their look down pat :lol:

MTV loves them (and Billboard basically confirmed it) so this isn't a surprise, but still cool!

the video :lol:

will they play only Oh love?

So are we positive that they will be playing Oh love? Would have though that by then they would be milking kill the dj because it has way more of a chance at succeeding on the charts

Half Past Midnight, hahahaha. That video was really good.

The way Billie says "You play the tuba" is also quite funny.

Tre should host VMA half past midnight. Looking forward to hear oh love or kill the dj (?) live in good quality

haha that vid is hilarious...and it would somehow be cool if that guy randomly went on stage during their performance at the VMA's :lol: ...though i'd love to have a GOOD performance and that guy, well, no comment :lol:

i'm so looking forward to Green Day's performance :happy:

As long as a collaboration with One Direction isn't on the cards, I'm quite excited!

Archived