Oh Love Music Video

Comic Sans

Billie Joe just tweeted it

"Hello friends. The video premier for "Oh Love" will be this Wednesday! PG and an rated R version! My personal fav is the rated R..."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know.

Yes, but there isn't anything like that.

yeeeaaaaaaaaaah....haha atm i'm thinkin about how i can watch the R rated one without my parents seeing it :whistle:lol:

Interesting...i wonder if depending on which album version of ¡UNO! You preorder on iTunes, you get the R version instead? I hope I get the R video!!!

yeeeaaaaaaaaaah....haha atm i'm thinkin about how i can watch the R rated one without my parents seeing it :whistle:lol:

My method is always just to change the tab when they enter your room. ;):lol:

The only R rated music video I know of, is Rhianna's S&M which had mild sexuality....

You don't scare me, Billie Joe. :rolleyes: You know as much as us that WE ALL want the R-whatever-rated video :shifty:

But why there has to be 2 versions of it? It's so boring! I wanna see the original one... which is probably the R that MTV won't show :dry:

OMG my friend said that she saw a sneek peek of the oh love music vid on MTV live. I'm so excited! It's happening!!!!!

Did anyone else see it on MTV and record it perhaps?

So they decided to do a typical "hanging out with scantily clad women" video... something they were pretty critical of early in their career.

I'd say they're doing it ironically, but they're probably doing it because it allows them to hang out with scantily clad women :P

They weren't thinking about the girls when they made this video. Girls doesn't wanna see "scantily clad women", but the opposite. And there's no even need to be actors in it, we're ok with band members... :whistle

:lol::D:P

/ The song is great, hopefully the video will be as great too!

"MTV doesn’t show any videos anymore. If we had a booty video – if we had, like, McG, with girls shaking their ass in the video, it would probably get played" -BJA

I think this is why Oh Love will have a Rated R version :dry:

So they decided to do a typical "hanging out with scantily clad women" video... something they were pretty critical of early in their career.

I'd say they're doing it ironically, but they're probably doing it because it allows them to hang out with scantily clad women :P

I wouldn't jump to say that's it's gonna be like a typical hip hop video with hoes dancing around, it could possibly be telling a story with R-rated content :cool: I trust Green day enough to be confident that it won't be anything like this for example :sick:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBTuIMBY_wo

Can anybody explain what the difference between PG and R versions?

PG= parental guidance (not so strong content, but still not considered for children)

R= restricted (violence, sexual content, drugs, etc)

PG= parental guidance (not so strong content, but still not considred for children)

R= restricted (violence, sexual content, drugs, etc)

Great! Thank you :) I'll be waiting for R version...

Archived