Oh Love Music Video

Comic Sans

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope the R video won't just feature some women shaking their asses in front of the camera. Unless they're hot.

Okay, I didn't see the preview for this on MTV, but on the subject of scantily clad women/sexual content in Green Day videos, am I seriously the only one who remembers The Network's vids?

May I present Exhibit A:

And Exhibit B:

I'd put the "Teenagers From Mars" vid as Exhibit C but I can't find it on youtube. :P

Okay, I didn't see the preview for this on MTV, but on the subject of scantily clad women/sexual content in Green Day videos, am I seriously the only one who remembers The Network's vids?

Also on the Foxboro Hot Tub's vids. They had chicks shaking the ass on those too :D

I'm kinda curious for the music video, even when I'm not generally a big fan of them.

This Video Will Be Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Like I just said in the random news thread I'm not keen on the half naked girls thing. And ew if that's billie rolling around with that girl

Man, I really want someone to uplaod this clip. *hates being in the dark*

R= restricted (violence, sexual content, drugs, etc)

Ok found it. Thanks :D that description makes the videoclip seem much more interesting

Ok found it. Thanks :D that description makes the videoclip seem much more interesting

You're welcome.

I thought that too... but now I'm not so sure

Yes ew from the clip - but let's not judge until we've seen the whole thing!

Yes ew from the clip - but let's not judge until we've seen the whole thing!

You're right. I'll end up loving their performance parts anyway, so...

The clip is in the random news section

I found it, I can't actually watch it unless it's in a window and not a link thanks anyway :)

And here I was thinking the Nurse Jackie scene was cringey, will try not to judge until I see the whole thing, but....yeah ew

The half naked girls just being in it don't bother me, but if they're actually rolling around with the half naked girls then it's pretty gross. The Holiday video had scantily clad women in it too but it was really well done...IDK. I guess I won't know until I see it.

I was thinking of the Holiday video too, and just how much better it worked in that video then it seems to work in this video. I don't know, it's weird because I never thought of Green Day as a "partying with scantily clad women" type band.

It'll be interesting to say the least.

I dunno if adrienne is gonna like watching this to be honest *_*

But it looks great :)

Archived