Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Larry Livermore @LarryLivermore

How was it with Tre Cool in The Lookout?

He could usually keep a beat.

• Like 1

Minion Chanda @MinionChanda · Aug 4

Drummer from Green Day snuck thru the crowd wearing a parka but I saw him and he grinned really big at me and I froze. 1/2

Minion Chanda @MinionChanda · Aug 4

Then when he was outta sight my brain unlocked and I could breathe, I just started yelling in the lobby like a dumb child. THATWASTRECOOL!!

♪ bianca ♪ @biancatesan 21h

I just saw Billy Joe Armstrong at the cloverdale night market

Andrew Astor @AndrewAstor 1h

way to go @GreenDay for donating the money from the sale of your 1956 Ford Panel Truck & signed bass guitar to curing kids cancer! @mecum

http://www.mecum.com/lot-detail.cfm?lot_id=CA0813-161629

• Like 2

Larry Livermore @LarryLivermore · Aug 13

What was the last lookout record band you saw live? (On the... — I don't know, probably Green Day or the Potatomen.

Larry Livermore @LarryLivermore

Many Green Day fans consider their newest trilogy of albums to contain the very worst tracks released in their catalogue to date. Plagued with lazy songwriting, including re-hashing chords and melodies and wrought with juvenile lyrical content. If you've listened, what do you think?

Have you thought about becoming a rock critic?
Would you like to play with Green Day at any concert?
Been there, done that. They opened for us a bunch of times.
Larry Livermore @LarryLivermore · Aug 12

It´s true that Tim Armstrong invite Billie Joe to be in Rancid? — Yes.

Do you know if John Kiffmeyer regretted leaving Green Day? — No.

Just watched another docu with you in, this time about Green Day. You said that Dookie didn't click with you as much as their first 2 offerings and that You preferred American idiot. What do you make of Warning and Nimrod?
I think American Idiot is their best release, followed by the two Lookout records, followed by Dookie. The others come after that.

• Like 2

He must be so sick of talking about Green Day though :lol:

I'm sure if he was sick of answering Green Day questions, he'd just not answer them. But obviously not since he always does and is always so supportive and seemingly happy for them and everything they do.

I'm sure if he was sick of answering Green Day questions, he'd just not answer them. But obviously not since he always does and is always so supportive and seemingly happy for them and everything they do.

From what I've seen, he doesn't seem too enthusiastic. Most his answers on ask.fm are just yes/no or have some sort of sarcasm. That could be his personality, but I always assumed he was bored of Green Day questions. That's all he gets mostly :P

From what I've seen, he doesn't seem too enthusiastic. Most his answers on ask.fm are just yes/no or have some sort of sarcasm. That could be his personality, but I always assumed he was bored of Green Day questions. That's all he gets mostly :P

It's almost like he's bored of it but also knows that's 90% of the reason people are interested in talking to him.... which kinda sucks.

It's almost like he's bored of it but also knows that's 90% of the reason people are interested in talking to him.... which kinda sucks.

Yeah, he's a real interesting guy, but it seems like all of the fun stuff was in the past, there's no Lookouts reunion, he's not in the spotlight of anything at the moment. I'd love to see him in the spotlight, but I guess he's already done that, I just wasn't around to see it :P He's working on another book though, I'm excited to see what it's all about.