Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Welcome to the "I got a personalized video from Billie" club. :D I have one too. It's so great having him say something to you on camera isn't it? I'll never forget mine either. I think I linked the video in my sig if you're interested in seeing it. I bet that was the best day of your life to get a video like that. :)

I don't see a link, but I'd love too! Davis's video was amazing to watch... it wasn't my name, but it still impacted me :P

@flashbackheartattack

What do you get when you add 1/2 Flashback Heart Attack and 2/3 Green Day. Awesomeness!! Harp tomorrow (Fri) night. Have a feeling its going to be a crazy night. Come on down.

• Like 1

@flashbackheartattack

What do you get when you add 1/2 Flashback Heart Attack and 2/3 Green Day. Awesomeness!! Harp tomorrow (Fri) night. Have a feeling its going to be a crazy night. Come on down.

2/3?? Who? Billie and Tre?

2/3?? Who? Billie and Tre?

That would be my guess since we know Billie is in Newport and Tre lives there. Could be Mike but he has been keeping a low profile lately.

What do you get when you add 1/2 Flashback Heart Attack and 2/3 Green Day. Awesomeness!! Harp tomorrow (Fri) night. Have a feeling its going to be a crazy night. Come on down. No White House next two weeks. Playing private event and charity event. Back last Sat of July. See you tomorrow night

Flashback Heart Attack rocking the Harp this Friday. Will be packed. Get there early. Let's party. Next two Saturdays gone from White House Laguna to play Private events and CFF charity event with Mike Ness and Billie Joe Armstrong. Back White House July 26th. Time to learn some more SD

• Like 1

omg this is super awesome. You are so lucky, you know that? ;)

Oh trust me haha I know :ga: I freaked out when I got it!

Stephen Brookfield @SteveBrookfield 6m

Flew to New York today from Minnesota - 2 seats over Billie Joe Armstrong! He helped a lady with her luggage - a gentleman punk!

Luke Peterson @isthisrealuke · 21h

No big deal, but I am pretty sure I just saw the lead singer of Green Day playing catch in the street.

Jaclyn Rangel @JaclynElaine Jul 14

PRETTY SURE I JUST ASSISTED @mnnesotagirl AT CONCESSIONS

Stephen Harris @Thedudestephen Jul 10

So Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day was at Jacks today, he did not want my help finding anything

(Jack's Surfboards in Newport Beach)

• Like 2

Stephen Brookfield ‏@SteveBrookfield 6m

Flew to New York today from Minnesota - 2 seats over Billie Joe Armstrong! He helped a lady with her luggage - a gentleman punk!

Luke Peterson @isthisrealuke · 21h

No big deal, but I am pretty sure I just saw the lead singer of Green Day playing catch in the street.

Aww, how awesome!

The Director of Photography of the shoot I was just on was the original drummer of Green Day and were and recorded 1,039/Smoothed Out.

Kimmy Capehart @kimmycapehart · Jul 16

We had a nice long conversation about punk music.

Kimmy Capehart @kimmycapehart · Jul 16

I met Al Sobrante heheheheh.

• Like 1

Ricky @yesitsricky Jul 25

So billy joe Armstrong and I conversed, and he is going to check out our band, no I need to play on Fallon and life is complete.

Akio Mann @AkioTheMann · Jul 25

So, I saw Billie Joe today.

As in I was inches from Billie Joe tonight so my night was better than yours.

Scott Stedman @ScottSted34 · Jul 25

Hey Billie Joe, thanks for coming around tonight.

thats zo raven @KenzoMann · Jul 26

(almost) met billie joe tonight nbd

Matt McCarthy @MattMcFarty · Jul 25

BILLIE JOE FROM GREEN DAY CAME TO THE EMILYS ARMY SHOW AND HE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER. MY WITNESSES @AkioTheMann @ScottSted34 @KenzoMann

Brit @_Britterss_ Jul 25

Seriously Billy Joe Armstrong is here and I'm not allowed to meet him, DAMN IT!!

Brit @_Britterss_ · Jul 25

Billy Joe just walked by me, my heart just skipped a beat.

ℑímmí @JimmiStepanik · Jul 25

Billie Joe came too the show. Life summed up now

ℑímmí @JimmiStepanik · Jul 25

He better sign my guitar