Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Jacob Webster @jmanwebby16 5h

My sister's friend met Tre Cool at a wedding last night in Massachusetts... I'm in Massachusetts too...

Christian Still @Crstill23Still · Jul 1

Billie joe armstrong is on my flight #GreenDay

Christian Still @Crstill23Still · Jul 1

Just shook hands ... I remember when i used to rock out with my long hair to his music #americanidiot

Megs ❤⚾(中村美月) @megssmakamura02 Jul 1

Nothing better than @GreenDay and @Starbucks before an early flight

^Why don't these people ever say WHERE they are going? :mad::lol:

I know right? Every fucking time! :lol:

• Like 1

^Why don't these people ever say WHERE they are going? :mad::lol:

They were flying from Orange County to Oakland

• Like 1

They were flying from Orange County to Oakland

How do you find these things out? :lol: Certainly appreciate the answer though. Thanks. :)

How do you find these things out? :lol: Certainly appreciate the answer though. Thanks. :)

In all fairness it's pretty easy to figure out. There has been a bunch of tweets/IG posts throughout the months May and June of people meeting Billie in and around Orange County and meanwhile Adrienne has been posting flying Mojo from Oakland so one may guess Billie maybe would be heading to Oakland for the 2nd ;)

In all fairness it's pretty easy to figure out. There has been a bunch of tweets/IG posts throughout the months May and June of people meeting Billie in and around Orange County and meanwhile Adrienne has been posting flying Mojo from Oakland so one may guess Billie maybe would be heading to Oakland for the 2nd ;)

You're a much better stalker/spy than I! :lol:

If I could care less I would but he doesn't do a lot seemingly except spend a lot of time by himself in Orange County and then a billion people tweet about it or post it on IG so it winds up on here. Then he eventually goes back to Oakland and another billion people meet him at the airport. Then he posts something on IG himself and all is right with the fandom. It's all so very predictable it's scary lol. Dear stalkers of Billie Joe head to San Fran airport...just stay there...he'll pop up sooner rather than later lol.

• Like 1

I just googled is newport beach in orange county - I am not great at geography ;)

I just googled is newport beach in orange county - I am not great at geography ;)

That part I get. It was that she knew when he was in Newport Beach and when he was going back to Oakland that I (kiddingly) said (hopefully it came off more as a kid than a truth) that she was a better stalker/spy than I. Guess I just don't pay too much attention to the dates of when/where he goes. Which is why I want people to tell me on their tweets where they are. So I don't have to figure it our myself. :)

That part I get. It was that she knew when he was in Newport Beach and when he was going back to Oakland that I (kiddingly) said (hopefully it came off more as a kid than a truth) that she was a better stalker/spy than I. Guess I just don't pay too much attention to the dates of when/where he goes. Which is why I want people to tell me on their tweets where they are. So I don't have to figure it our myself. :)

So much is lost in posting - I meant as well I am a bad spy - I need it spelt out for me :)

So much is lost in posting - I meant as well I am a bad spy - I need it spelt out for me :)

Gotcha. We can be bad spies together and wait for explanations from others! :)

• Like 1

This thread just seriously creeped me out. Who tracks someone's movements like that

Haha. Unless Desertrose is a stalker and I'm guessing she would say she just posts a lot of the tweets then nobody obviously. My painfully sarcastic post was painfully sarcastic. Point was how do the crazy people on here who admitted a few posts up that they literally wanted to know where/when he was going somewhere wwere going? Read the IG persons location or actual post eg "met Billie Joe in blah store in Newport last night or surfed with Billie etc" posted right here on this site. It's hardly rocket science now is it? Unless of course you refer to people who dedicate their time to reposting these tweets or IG posts on here.

Not a stalker, just answering a question that someone was curious about. I came across that tweet and posted it.

• Like 3

Haha. Unless Desertrose is a stalker and I'm guessing she would say she just posts a lot of the tweets then nobody obviously. My painfully sarcastic post was painfully sarcastic. Point was how do the crazy people on here who admitted a few posts up that they literally wanted to know where/when he was going somewhere wwere going? Read the IG persons location or actual post eg "met Billie Joe in blah store in Newport last night or surfed with Billie etc" posted right here on this site. It's hardly rocket science now is it? Unless of course you refer to people who dedicate their time to reposting these tweets or IG posts on here.

You're taking all this way too seriously. I don't tend to remember what was posted before. I don't tend to look up the ig posters info. I don't tend to be knowledgeable about his whereabouts at any given time. All I'd like is when a tweet or ig is posted the poster actually mention where the sighting occurred. Would just be nice to have the info at that very second in time. Nothing more; nothing less.

So let's move on, ok?

• Like 1

If one searches by keywords on Twitter and saves that in their Twitter app, it's pretty easy to come across things like this.

A lot of websites get their news that way. What else is going to be posted is largely dependent on the community's interests and restrictions.

Green Day fans don't seem to realize that they make us all look like prissy little bitches when they complain about his name being mispelled. Jesus. Not everyone who meets him has to know the color of his dog's latest shit.

• Like 4

So she totally just one upped me from my video I got from him haha

http://instagram.com/p/o9DduZuMqo/?modal=true

Welcome to the "I got a personalized video from Billie" club. :D I have one too. It's so great having him say something to you on camera isn't it? I'll never forget mine either. I think I linked the video in my sig if you're interested in seeing it. I bet that was the best day of your life to get a video like that. :)

• Like 2