Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Rocky ‏@LaserPunk 7h

NUST MET UCKKNG MIKE DIRNT FROM GREEN DAY IM SHAKING

:lol:

Oh my gosh, I totally forgot that guy existed until right now! :lol: Is he still on Twitter?

I think people moreso just interpreted him as pretending to be him. He'd post vague things that implied it, but I don't think he ever came out and said it, if that makes sense.

Yeah he never came out and said it but it wasn't vague at all. Might've been at first, but soon it was literally like, 50 people referring to him as Billie, clearly believing he was him, and him saying nothing to correct them and posting stuff about being in any city Billie was in at the time based on Billie or Adrienne's instagram/twitter posts, saying things like "I feel like having a drink :(", stuff about his "teenage sons", and other really personal things. Once he knew loads of people believed he was Billie he posted more and more sensational and personal stuff to get a reaction. A revolting human being basically. Seems to have stopped doing it now though.

Rob Clark @robclark182 4h

Also, I met Tré Cool. What the fuck right? He called me a bitch cos' I wouldn't do a shot with him. Play Dookie in full fucker, and I might.

Cristina Splazlooper @GreenCristina 15h

ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT I SHOOK MIKE DIRNT'S HAND ALSO HIS WIFE IS SUPER HOT I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'TTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Like 1

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 5h

Just hours away from interviewing Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio) for The Jeff Matika Show. Get your questions in now!! @Alkaline_Trio @GreenDay

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 1m

Thank you @matttskiba for the interview!! Always a pleasure. #warmuff #TJMS @greenday #greenday

Zack Esposito @zmanespo 2m

So listen 6-8pm tomorrow night for lots of @GreenDay and another brand new @chiodos song! http://kutztown.edu/KUR

• Like 2