Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 18m

Episode 3 of The Jeff Matika Show OUT NOW!! #tjms #greenday

Idiot Nation @GDIdiotNation 7m

Part 3 of The @jeffmatika Show w/@BJAofficial is available exclusively for #IdiotNation: http://www.gdidiotnation.com . pic.twitter.com/S2uHCrmE73

Idiot Nation @GDIdiotNation 5m

COMING SOON...Episode 4 of The @jeffmatika show with @DirntOfficial. Are you excited? RT to share! #IdiotNation pic.twitter.com/4liLrT6NnY

Andres @andresgda 2h

Even though it seems Green Day is in hibernation, I've been reassured that stuff is going on behind the scenes that we will see soon.

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 15h

By the time I get them they've been cut down. However, the guests have no advance knowledge. “@jack__yates: Do you pick the questions?”

• Like 1

that Andres twitter just made my fucking week. god dammit i can't wait for them to announce new dates!!! :runaround:

^ yeah but you have to applaud the vagueness of that tweet...there are a few guys in Green Day and two of them happen to be in Newport right now. Lame tweet.

^ yeah but you have to applaud the vagueness of that tweet...there are a few guys in Green Day and two of them happen to be in Newport right now. Lame tweet.

true though...that person who tweeted it doesn't even know the name of whoever it is, so it's probably not a huge fan, so it might be Billie as he's the one who's first remembered by any non-Green-Day-fans as he's the singer ;) ...i might be completely wrong though (and i have no idea who of the guys is where at the moment xD)

Jeffrey Bryan @barelyjeffy 12h

@TDRrecords I had to stay later at work, then get up early this morning. Sorry, bro.

TDR Records @TDRrecords 11h

@barelyjeffy Did you at least see Will met Mike Dirnt?

Jeffrey Bryan @barelyjeffy 11h

@TDRrecords Of course, I'm on top of all things Will Smith. Haha

Jeff Matika @jeffmatika 9 Aug

Never saw it. Was it good? “@__manyofhorror: how was it to play at Rock am Ring? did you watch mtv worldstage?”