Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

14 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I guess it's Sziget. 

I would think so, but Sziget is in the middle of August... It'd be exciting if it is though because that'd mean they're planning to tour Europe for that long in the summer, right? (:woot:)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I would think so, but Sziget is in the middle of August... It'd be exciting if it is though because that'd mean they're planning to tour Europe for that long in the summer, right? (:woot:)

They are in the middle of announcing the summer dates/festivals and Sziget has no big names announced yet so it makes sense. Right???! :ga: that would be Jan+Feb and the whole summer! Awesome! (Now I'd be a lil bitter if I caught only one show out of them all :P )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

They are in the middle of announcing the summer dates/festivals and Sziget has no big names announced yet so it makes sense. Right???! :ga: that would be Jan+Feb and the whole summer! Awesome! (Now I'd be a lil bitter if I caught only one show out of them all :P )

It does make sense! I just didn't think they'd tour Europe for that long, idk why... that'd be amaaazing! :ga: We'll see tomorrow about Budapest, but if they're really on this continent for the whole of summer, some other show just has to work out for us :D 

• Like 1