Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

this is characteristic for green day, i think. :D

I know, but if I was in the place of all the people wondering, that maybe ended up thinking that they wouldn't be there, and then they do... I'd have kill myself! :ermm:

@mnnesotagirl

Thanks for all the love & well wishes. He is feeling better..

Last night Instagram was full of #getbetterbilliejoe Pics :rolleyes: u' know, we Green Day fans are awesome :P

• Like 3

Addie has instagram too?

Cool :D

Yeah, but it's private so she has to accept your follow request. :/ I sent my request today, so I hope she'll accept!

Yeah, but it's private so she has to acept your follow request. :/ I sent my request today, so I hope she'll accept!

Yeah, it's private =/ I was surprised to see that she had only 8 followers! I hope she accepts GD fans :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's private =/ I was surprised to see that she had only 8 followers! I hope she accepts GD fans :rolleyes:

Considering she has 8 followers, and we all know about her page, I'd say it's highly doubtful.

Adrienne looks gorgeous! I swear, that family knows the secret to staying young and I want to know what it is.

An Awesome fact:

The Armstrong Family DO NOT believe in aging! Aside from Jakob, cuz he's grown up a lot!! :P

But these guys are all gorgeous! :wub:

And I'll punch anyone who says 80 ain't attractive & beautiful IN THE FACE :whistle

• Like 1

Does this mean a secret/surprise show in Russia? or Adie's just being happy? :P

I think is for the pussy riot judgment...

I think is for the pussy riot judgment...

i thought that as well, but it could also mean a secret show...i mean when they're already there, they could also play there :D:whistle

• Like 1

This tweet drove me mad! My hands are still trembling and my heart is beating like punk-rock drums! :runaround:

Adrienne just saw our tweets #RUSSIALOVESGREENDAY

Maybe she just saw the tweets. But i still hope Green Day's planning to play a show in Russia in their next tour! OMG, pleasepleasepleaseplease, LET IT BE!!!! :banana:

• Like 2