Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

This is so weird so you see someone famous and you need to tweet about it? Allright, but some of this just screams "i'm an asshole!"

• Like 1

Haider Fayad ‏@CptHyde748 Apr 12

Found out Billie Joe Armstrong was right next door to me yesterday at my my flight school I train out of... @BJAofficial

Ⓐnna ‏@Anna____0 Apr 21

I ran into Billie Joe today in Oakland and I asked if the band was making a new record.

alexis ‏@glowineye 20 May 2015

fun fact my mom ran into Billie Joe Armstrong at a ski resort in California when she was my age

Nicole ‏@nicole_gary 46 minutes ago

And...I sat right behind Billie Joe Armstrong. Teenage me is freaking out.

Larry Livermore ‏@LarryLivermore 22 minutes ago

have you seen the movie Geezer? — No, have you?

Ron Brayer ‏@brayer 24 hours ago

After #GeezerMovie screening, there was a #Q&A with @BJAofficial @Maddiemoohoo & #LeeKirk - #Awesome ! @Tribeca #Tribeca2016 #TFF

Keith Carey ‏@keithtellsjokes 2 hours ago

Billie Joe Armstrong is at my work and I almost said hi to him but then I felt like I was going to cry or cum or both so now I'm hiding.

• Like 4

Elizabeth Macy ‏@ElizabethRMacy Apr 25

Think I just met the lead singer of green day and we bonded over a seagull eating a whole crab with the shell. Just as I expected life to go

Only 27 retweets and 95 likes on a tweet by Billie after 4 days?! The people have spoken Billie, they are sick of your monkey business, they strictly want selfies or something album related :lol:

• Like 3

Licia Marina ‏@liciamarina 5 hours ago

I just saw Billie Joe Armstrong, enjoying a casual Sunday stroll, and he waved at me!!! @BJAofficial @GreenDay #bayarea #littlemeisSOhappy

On 5/7/2016 at 0:00 PM, st_trillie said:

Only 27 retweets and 95 likes on a tweet by Billie after 4 days?! The people have spoken Billie, they are sick of your monkey business, they strictly want selfies or something album related :lol:

It doesn't help when he doesn't add the '.' before the mention, so most people who follow him didn't even see the tweet.

39 minutes ago, st_trillie said:

I love Anna's story! It was interesting and well written! Like all the details.

• Like 3

Corrigan Vaughan ‏@nerdsrocket

Just found out Tré Cool attends my homey @BobbyVegas67's karaoke show and I'm DEAD. I legit wrote fanfic about him in 3rd grade.

noah morehead ‏@noahmorehead22 7 hours ago

i saw tre cool at the concert last night :)

T0W3RS (Towers) ‏@_T0W3RS_

24 hours ago

I guess I should be more clear. I saw the lead singer of GREEN DAY today!! And I cried!!

T0W3RS (Towers) ‏@_T0W3RS_ 24 hours ago

I saw Billy Joe Armstrong 2nite and I cried. @digguptapes @phterrell @turkishgoldstd

AXS TV Concerts  ‏@AXSTVConcerts May 10

Reel to Real hosted by @EddieTrunk PREMIERES with @GreenDay's "Heart Like A Hand Grendade." https://amp.twimg.com/v/3dff4755-2e65-4954-b25a-fd8eff64614e …

jennie ‏@deroses_ 13 hours ago

the fact that Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong knows my bad ass English prof. from laspo is insane #thespitboyrule

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

jennie ‏@deroses_ 13 hours ago

the fact that Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong knows my bad ass English prof. from laspo is insane #thespitboyrule

It's actually not insane haha...she is a badass who played in a badass punk band and dated a close friend of Billie's (Cometbus) when they were young so they would have hung out. 

♡maya♡ ‏@Maya_Christinaa May 4

@bayarea5h my dad has a friend that ran into Billie joe at a restaurant at Santa Cruz, LIKE HOW