Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Getting the visa tomorow  so I can go and personally check if he's wearing his ring. I can take a photo of us in red flannel shirts and interview him on the new album while I'm at it too. 

The flannel shirts are everything ;) Be sure to note if he slips on the ring for the photo and then slips it back off afterwards #ringgate #conspiracy :lol:

• Like 1

The flannel shirts are everything ;) Be sure to note if he slips on the ring for the photo and then slips it back off afterwards #ringgate #conspiracy :lol:

I'll pay attention. I need to snap the flannel shirt photo before he slips it on just to try and see if Lady Cobra gets jealous! :D #evilplan

• Like 1

I'll pay attention. I need to snap the flannel shirt photo before he slips it on just to try and see if Lady Cobra gets jealous! :D #evilplan

Good plan...I hear she gets jealous a lot. Norah Jones learned the hard way :lol:

• Like 1

I wonder what would it be like if people shat themselves proud just because I walked past them and bragged about it on Twitter. 

It must be actually pretty difficult to stay chill when you have admirers/people talking to you/staring at you/snapping photos 24/7.

• Like 1

I don't know who to vote for either. None of the candidates from either party sound all that great! It's like we're f*ucked either way. 

I don't know who to vote for either. None of the candidates from either party sound all that great! It's like we're f*ucked either way. 

Obviously Trump is the greatest choice you guys have...just an incredible human being with awesome ideas and views. Geez why are you even questioning who to vote for when the answer is right in front of you and it's bright orange!

Have you heard of Deez Nuts?