Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

adrienne armstrong @mnnesotagirl 11 hours ago

Cali friends- help make a difference. See what #fracking is doing to our water @JerryBrownGov? http://stopfrackinginca.org/ #UnFrackCal

FlashbackHeartAttack @FlashbackHeartA 10 minutes ago

Rocking #pipelinetoacure tonight with @JasonLezak @GreenDay Tre Cool #aaronpiersol @TimSalmon15 Great time for a great cause. Let's Do This!

Pipeline to a Cure @pipelinetoacure

Thank you @trecool99 of @GreenDay for joining us tonight at #pipelinetoacure. We appreciate your help to cure #cysticfibrosis.

So adorable that he would invite the dog walker to his Christmas party. Another reason to just adore him.

• Like 1

Celeste Kleinbergs @CKleinbergs 20h20 hours ago

Met the lead singer of Green Day, Billie. I actually surfed with him. He's a pretty chill dude!

Celeste Kleinbergs @CKleinbergs

@barrios_ariana yeah! he's a pretty cool guy. my grandpa surfs with him so I went today and I met him. he took interest in my dog

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PRINCESS @DadaMatoMoon Jul 26 Los Angeles, CA

We just saw the bassist from Green Day in the lobby lol

American beauty @_loveguurl_ Jul 23

I will never forget when I saw Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day at a Hayward high football game I was crying of happiness

Exeter Dental Centre @Theexeterdental 11h

We love our patients! One just brought in a drumstick used by Green Day drummer Tré Cool for receptionist Fern :)

CLAJ58uWEAAawCr.jpg

David Bennett @unexpectedchild Jul 18

@bjaofficial mike_dosxx Wish me luck at The Voice auditions today as I audition with "Brutal Love"!…

Emmah Bowers @BadMathBowers Jul 4

The fact that Disney's Hollywood Studios used green fireworks during the fireworks while they played Green Day

CLCHsK0WgAEpES0.jpg:large

We were more than a bit IDIOTIC about the fact we had @MichaelMayerDIR and @stevenhoggett in this evening's show!!

@UKAmericanIdiot @MichaelMayerDIR @stevenhoggett a pleasure to meet you both.

Just back from seeing American Idiot in London. The company killed it!! So proud of them. #americanIdiot

@MichaelMayerDIR thank you so much for coming along. So glad that we have done you proud & thank you for creating a blast of a musical!

@MichaelMayerDIR welcome home boss!

@MichaelMayerDIR @UKAmericanIdiot It was fantastic!!

@TitsofClay I wonder if @MichaelMayerDIR was checking out West End venues for the transfer of another beloved show...?

@MichaelMayerDIR thank you for coming! We are all honored and humbled. :) glad you liked the shirts.;) @UKAmericanIdiot @DNMerch

Cue the crazy stalkers all rushing to Long Beach in search of Billie...

Getting the visa tomorow  so I can go and personally check if he's wearing his ring. I can take a photo of us in red flannel shirts and interview him on the new album while I'm at it too. 

• Like 1