Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

adrienne armstrong @mnnesotagirl 3 hours ago

So proud of these boys @swimmers_ca. http://www.ysl.com/corporate/us/saint-laurent-collections/mens-spring-summer-16/

Pat @DBC_Pat 23 hours ago

When me and zack see the lead singer of green day on the beach, and zack thinks hes a gay and congratulates him on gay marriage

Bryant @b_fortenberry Jun 27

No idea what the lead singer of Green Day is saying 90% of the time but I love it

Gerardo Gonzalez @the_dongonzalez 1 hour ago

Lmao my dad really went to school with the dudes from Green Day

Chrystalle Ball @TessieBall Jul 4

OMG. Trombone Shorty covering Green Day's Brain Stew is everything i want from a ska version of that song. #Foo4thRFK

adrienne armstrong ‏@mnnesotagirl 3 hours ago

So proud of these boys @swimmers_ca. http://www.ysl.com/corporate/us/saint-laurent-collections/mens-spring-summer-16/

Pat ‏@DBC_Pat 23 hours ago

When me and zack see the lead singer of green day on the beach, and zack thinks hes a gay and congratulates him on gay marriage

:D i'd love to see his reaction
  • Like 1

stumpified | PCD !! ‏@thestumpsover 2 hours ago

rumors all over fb that fob and green day are touring together next year.

lol, on the one hand that rumor probably just started because of the induction. On the other hand, it's more likely because of the induction :lol:

The shittiest thing would be if FOB are "bigger" right now because they've had a few hit songs in the last year and if GD would be second fiddle to them.

lol, on the one hand that rumor probably just started because of the induction. On the other hand, it's more likely because of the induction :lol:

The shittiest thing would be if FOB are "bigger" right now because they've had a few hit songs in the last year and if GD would be second fiddle to them.

Yeah right. If Green Day was touring I assume they'd have released something. And it could be as commercially shitty as the trilogy and there's still no way Green Day wouldn't be the headlining act. They still fill some respectable venues.

• Like 1

Yeah right. If Green Day was touring I assume they'd have released something. And it could be as commercially shitty as the trilogy and there's still no way Green Day wouldn't be the headlining act. They still fill some respectable venues.

I don't think that would actually happen, but I could see them doing a short tour and doing it more like Pop Disaster, if they have a good relationship with FOB at this point.

Yeah, I'm agreeing with Heather, and that's why I don't want it to happen. I know too many douchey FOB fans who rip on Green Day constantly, despite Green Day obviously influencing them as a band. Unfortunately I just don't see it working without FOB eclipsing Green Day in terms of popularity, and I really wouldn't be able to deal with that.

I think the trilogy definitely taught us that it doesn't matter if Green Day releases something new — it's not going to be a guaranteed hit anymore, like during the AI/21CB era.

~Reptylian Boner~ @hotdogfever69 19 hours ago

UPDATE DAD IS TAKING SHOTS W DRUMMER OF GREEN DAY

CJL0QSeUkAA15Zb.jpg

CJMQldaUMAQrK5F.jpg

~Reptylian Boner~ @hotdogfever69 19 hours ago

@Killing_theory just got one shitty one, I can't work with this!!!!!!!! Which one even is he?!?

CJMU4bhUMAAfW2F.jpg

Troutdancer @troutdancer Jul 1

I met Tre Cool from Green Day tonight at work and I am freaking out! #bestnightever @TreCool99

Those people taking photos of Tre are hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time. Snapping picures of strangers feels so wrong to me. Either ask for permission or don't be a creep.

Meeze Snow ‏@BigMeeze 2 hours ago

Seen Green Day lead singer guy in Berkeley filming something earlier.

This sounds...interesting. Might have something to do with the documentary.
  • Like 1

~Reptylian Boner~ ‏@hotdogfever69 19 hours ago

UPDATE DAD IS TAKING SHOTS W DRUMMER OF GREEN DAY

CJL0QSeUkAA15Zb.jpg

CJMQldaUMAQrK5F.jpg

~Reptylian Boner~ ‏@hotdogfever69 19 hours ago

@Killing_theory just got one shitty one, I can't work with this!!!!!!!! Which one even is he?!?

CJMU4bhUMAAfW2F.jpg

Troutdancer ‏@troutdancer Jul 1

I met Tre Cool from Green Day tonight at work and I am freaking out! #bestnightever @TreCool99

Either Tre was fucking with these people or they are total idiots...Sara "his wife" a famous playwright from New York? haha. Oh boy.

Meeze Snow ‏@BigMeeze 2 hours ago

Seen Green Day lead singer guy in Berkeley filming something earlier.

His new Billie Joe for president campaign adverts duh ;)

• Like 1