Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

Actually somebody asked the lady who met Billie where he was flying to and she said he was headed TO Mexico.

I thought it was strange that he had his passport in his hand. You don't normally need them flying interstate.

Actually somebody asked the lady who met Billie where he was flying to and she said he was headed TO Mexico.

But her geotag said Mexico already so they were already there

Most likely they had just arrived/waiting for luggage

I think they are already at home from the vacation. The photo at the airport is maybe not that new.. actually the kid who's on the photo posted that picture 2 days before the woman posted it: http://iconosquare.com/p/1002574009458053847_2024949691 So maybe they met him a week ago or earlier but just now posted it. I think so also because Jakob was probably with Billie too because a few days ago he posted a picture of his passport with the caption: "Yes, my middle name is danger." So I think he posted it because someone at the airport when the were checking his passport couldn't believe that it was really his name :D And today Jakob posted a photo in the studio so that's why I think they are all already at home.

I think they are already at home from the vacation. The photo at the airport is maybe not that new.. actually the kid who's on the photo posted that picture 2 days before the woman posted it: http://iconosquare.com/p/1002574009458053847_2024949691 So maybe they met him a week ago or earlier but just now posted it. I think so also because Jakob was probably with Billie too because a few days ago he posted a picture of his passport with the caption: "Yes, my middle name is danger." So I think he posted it because someone at the airport when the were checking his passport couldn't believe that it was really his name :D And today Jakob posted a photo in the studio so that's why I think they are all already at home.

The kid posted the photo the day before his mom so you reckon he flew to Mexico one day then flew back the next :P Great vacation! Also since the lady was so nice answering fans and clearly liked Billie and called the people with him who took the photo of her and her child "good people" do you not think she might have said his kids and wife were sweet? Hell she even said the exact destination he was flying. Also Jakob wont be flying anywhere with that passport since it expired five years ago :P He was probably trying to show people how mad his parents really are lol.

I"m curious if there is some kind of secret recording studio in Mexico because all the band keep sneaking off there :P

The kid posted the photo the day before his mom so you reckon he flew to Mexico one day then flew back the next :P Great vacation! Also since the lady was so nice answering fans and clearly liked Billie and called the people with him who took the photo of her and her child "good people" do you not think she might have said his kids and wife were sweet? Hell she even said the exact destination he was flying. Also Jakob wont be flying anywhere with that passport since it expired five years ago :P He was probably trying to show people how mad his parents really are lol.

I"m curious if there is some kind of secret recording studio in Mexico because all the band keep sneaking off there :P

But maybe she's not a big fan so she didn't know if it's his wife or not, so she just said "people". You're probably right about Jakob, maybe he wasn't there, I just thought it's not a coincidence that he posted a photo of his passport exactly at the same time when we see a photo of Billie also with a passport. But now I think that yeah it could just be a coincidence.

Yeah they seem to like Mexico :) Mike and Brittney were they recently, weren't they? It must be a beautiful place for vacation.

But maybe she's not a big fan so she didn't know if it's his wife or not, so she just said "people". You're probably right about Jakob, maybe he wasn't there, I just thought it's not a coincidence that he posted a photo of his passport exactly at the same time when we see a photo of Billie also with a passport. But now I think that yeah it could just be a coincidence.

Yeah they seem to like Mexico :) Mike and Brittney were they recently, weren't they? It must be a beautiful place for vacation.

Well it obviously was a coincidence as the kids are in Oakland...in the rain that Adie tweeted about :P Billie's a big boy he can vacation with friends too :P

Since that was posted the lady has posted pics of being in san francisco especially the golden gate bridge in the rain yesterday. So she is here at home, not in Mexico anymore.

Since that was posted the lady has posted pics of being in san francisco especially the golden gate bridge in the rain yesterday. So she is here at home.

She said Billie was flying TO Mexico from San Francisco in her response to a fan but she may have been flying home. They met in the airport she didn't say they were on the same flight ;) Obviously not if he was flying from San Francisco to Mexico and she is posting a picture from S.F. a few hours later lol.

Jakob also posted a picture of himself recording something in a studio and tagged "mydad" there too. (But Billie's not in the photo).

Jakob also posted a picture of himself recording something in a studio and tagged "mydad" there too. (But Billie's not in the photo).

That was posted yesterday and he was just arriving in San Jose Del Cabo as confirmed by the lady a few hours ago. She was leaving. He was arriving for a vacation. Also when a fan asked if he was on vacation with his family she replied that he assumed he was just taking a little r & r. So there you have it folks Billie alone in Mexico...the world is still spinning :lol:

• Like 1

Wow lucky!! :D When did you meet him? Was he on his way to vacation with his family.
brringtelephone - about 6 hours ago
Assuming he was just taking a little r&r but didn't ask.
pumpstrap - about 5 hours ago
Cool so he was arriving in Mexico huh? Thx for answering
brringtelephone - about 4 hours ago
Yeah, San Jose del Cabo.
pumpstrap - about 4 hours ago
Oh awesome was it recent? Sorry to question you lol
brringtelephone - 28 minutes ago

Wow lucky!! :D When did you meet him? Was he on his way to vacation with his family.
brringtelephone - about 6 hours ago
Assuming he was just taking a little r&r but didn't ask.
pumpstrap - about 5 hours ago
Cool so he was arriving in Mexico huh? Thx for answering
brringtelephone - about 4 hours ago
Yeah, San Jose del Cabo.
pumpstrap - about 4 hours ago
Oh awesome was it recent? Sorry to question you lol
brringtelephone - 28 minutes ago

:ninja:

That was posted yesterday and he was just arriving in San Jose Del Cabo as confirmed by the lady a few hours ago. She was leaving. He was arriving for a vacation. Also when a fan asked if he was on vacation with his family she replied that he assumed he was just taking a little r & r. So there you have it folks Billie alone in Mexico...the world is still spinning :lol:

Oh, I wasn't getting involved in that inane discussion about where Billie was. I was just informing the crowd of Jakob's post.

What an investigation :D you guys should work for a secret service

Oooh, Billie follows Joey on instagram, but not Jakob :ninja: what's that supposed to mean?

What an investigation :D you guys should work for a secret service

Oooh, Billie follows Joey on instagram, but not Jakob :ninja: what's that supposed to mean?

That will have to wait...my priority after proving Billie went Mexico without the family is to place Lady Cobra in Mexico otherwise all this has been for nought :P (see original post by me about two hundred years ago when I decided to wind everyone up about Billie being in Mexico alone haha...reaaally didn't think anyone would give a shit. Beyond worrying how much people care!!)

A quick guess however is that Jakob has already tagged a wall hanging as his dad on an IG picture (discussed above lol) so...Billie only follows his "real" kid :P

• Like 1

#RingGate :happy:

Why do people even care? :huh: I could understand to a certain extent if it was related to the band, but this wasn't relevant to anything at all.

• Like 2

Todd Jordan @toddsjordan Jun 11

Yesterday we were in a small village in Italy being tourists, and Tre Cool from Green Day was also there being a tourist. It was so awkward.

please do not reply @DinkMagic Jun 11

My friend hit mike dirt the bass player from green day in the face with a ub40 tape in 1994 at the dinwoodie lounge